Jessica Grose is a regular contributor to Co.Create. She is a freelance writer and editor who writes about culture, family, women’s issues and grizzly bears for Slate, The New York Times, Glamour and many other publications. Her debut novel, Sad Desk Salad, is out now from William Morrow/HarperCollins.
More By This Author
- Beyond IQ: 5 Ways To Reframe Success And Smarts
- Your Childhood Dream Home: The Extreme Treehouses Of "Treehouse Masters"
- Kill Your Darlings And 4 More Rules For Doing Creative Work
- How Sylvia Plath Wrote "The Bell Jar"
- How Do You Solve a Problem Like Merida? Disney Provokes Outrage By Tarting Up "Brave" Hero
- 4 Ways To Be A Happier Parent--One Mother's Experiment
- From Beethoven To Woody Allen--The Daily Rituals Of The World's Most Creative People And What You Can Learn From Them
- Marc Maron on How to Write When You Are Your Own Subject
- Is Reality TV Star and Olympic Himbo Ryan Lochte Smarter Than We Think?
- The Story Behind Dove's Mega Viral "Real Beauty Sketches" Campaign