Teressa Iezzi is the editor of Co.Create. She was previously the editor of Advertising Age’s Creativity, covering all things creative in the brand world. She is the author of The Idea Writers: Copywriting in a New Media and Marketing Era, about the evolution of brand creativity and the role of the creative.
- 72andSunny Takes An Integrated Approach With New Brand Citizenship Practice
- These Spectacular Aerial Photos Of Las Vegas Actually Are Like Nothing You've Seen Before
- Infinite Atlas: A Location-Based Visualization Of A Literary Masterpiece
- Punchdrunk's Felix Barrett Brings Theater To Life, Literally
- Take An Extended, Mouth-Watering Look At "Better Call Saul"
- Wu-Tang Clan Uses NY, Ferguson Protest Footage In New Video For "A Better Tomorrow"
- Steven Soderbergh's Latest, Years-In-The Making Creative Project Will F#*& You Up
- Bloody Hell: Steven Soderbergh Dissects His Modern, 1900s Medical Drama, "The Knick"
- Eating With The Chefs: A Stomach-Stirring Look At The Staff Meals Served At The World's Top Restaurants
- Unilever Looks To Forge New Partnerships With Startups With The Launch Of The Foundry
- Damn, New York! Check Out Real NYC Style On The Streets During Fashion Week
- The 5 Best Ads From Super Bowl XLVIII
- Making A Super Bowl Spot: Audi Burns Vampire Culture, Demonstrates Headlights In Super Bowl Ad
- See The Teasers For Bud Light's New "Whatever Happens" Super Bowl Campaign
- Axe Wants To Make Love, Devil Baby Attacks: The Top 5 Ads Of The Week