Teressa Iezzi is the editor of Co.Create. She was previously the editor of Advertising Age’s Creativity, covering all things creative in the brand world. She is the author of The Idea Writers: Copywriting in a New Media and Marketing Era, about the evolution of brand creativity and the role of the creative.
- How Paul Feig Busted Genres And Activated Melissa McCarthy In "Spy"
- How Neil deGrasse Tyson Discovered Manhattanhenge
- No Future: Present Shock and Why Our Now-Fixation Has Changed Everything From Advertising To Politics
- The Story Behind McDonald's Hot, Hipster Hamburglar
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Stomps The Notion Of Left Vs. Right Brain, Salutes Jon Stewart, And Explains The Soul Of Creativity
- Dove Is Really Reaching With This New Stunt That Forces Women To Label Themselves "Average" Or "Beautiful"
- 72andSunny Takes An Integrated Approach With New Brand Citizenship Practice
- These Spectacular Aerial Photos Of Las Vegas Actually Are Like Nothing You've Seen Before
- Infinite Atlas: A Location-Based Visualization Of A Literary Masterpiece
- Punchdrunk's Felix Barrett Brings Theater To Life, Literally
- Take An Extended, Mouth-Watering Look At "Better Call Saul"
- Wu-Tang Clan Uses NY, Ferguson Protest Footage In New Video For "A Better Tomorrow"
- Steven Soderbergh's Latest, Years-In-The Making Creative Project Will F#*& You Up
- Bloody Hell: Steven Soderbergh Dissects His Modern, 1900s Medical Drama, "The Knick"
- Eating With The Chefs: A Stomach-Stirring Look At The Staff Meals Served At The World's Top Restaurants