Teressa Iezzi is the editor of Co.Create. She was previously the editor of Advertising Age’s Creativity, covering all things creative in the brand world. She is the author of The Idea Writers: Copywriting in a New Media and Marketing Era, about the evolution of brand creativity and the role of the creative.
- Banksy Creates A Lordly Ronald McDonald Sculpture, Sends It Around To McDonald's Restaurants
- Samsung Looks To "Star Trek," "Knight Rider" In New Campaign For The Gear Smart Watch
- See Dancing Chickens Demonstrate Stability In Mercedes's Surprise Viral Hit
- Ricky Gervais Tells A Story About How He Learned To Write
- Kindness Is The New Irony: Ricky Gervais Brings An Unlikely Hero To Netflix With "Derek"
- Bradley Cooper, LeBron James, Serena Williams, Chris Pine Help Nike Celebrate 25th Anniversary Of "Just Do It"
- Dennis Crowley Takes The Iron Throne, Celebrates A Big Gay Victory In Game of Cones
- The Best Of The Best Brand Work: See All The Grand Prix Winners From Cannes 2013
- Intel/Toshiba And Oreo Win Top Cyber Prizes In Cannes
- The Best In Outdoor Creativity: IBM Wins Grand Prix At Cannes
- The Ad World's Best Ideas: 12 Campaigns That Will Win At Cannes
- Now This Is A Hard-Hitting Anti-Drinking-And-Driving Spot
- Now Coca-Cola's Made A Bottle Of Ice. Ice, Baby!
- Artists Turn London Landmark Into World's Largest Wanking Penis
- A Line Of Cards Tells Millennials Living With Mom & Dad To GTFO