Teressa Iezzi is the editor of Co.Create. She was previously the editor of Advertising Age’s Creativity, covering all things creative in the brand world. She is the author of The Idea Writers: Copywriting in a New Media and Marketing Era, about the evolution of brand creativity and the role of the creative.
- Damn, New York! Check Out Real NYC Style On The Streets During Fashion Week
- The 5 Best Ads From Super Bowl XLVIII
- Making A Super Bowl Spot: Audi Burns Vampire Culture, Demonstrates Headlights In Super Bowl Ad
- See The Teasers For Bud Light's New "Whatever Happens" Super Bowl Campaign
- Axe Wants To Make Love, Devil Baby Attacks: The Top 5 Ads Of The Week
- The 20 Best Ads Of 2013
- Spike Jonze Imagines The Future Of Artificial Intelligence, Mobile Design, Love, And Pants In "Her"
- Creative Hall-Of-Famer And Martin Agency President Mike Hughes Dead At 65
- Banksy Creates A Lordly Ronald McDonald Sculpture, Sends It Around To McDonald's Restaurants
- Samsung Looks To "Star Trek," "Knight Rider" In New Campaign For The Gear Smart Watch
- See Dancing Chickens Demonstrate Stability In Mercedes's Surprise Viral Hit
- Ricky Gervais Tells A Story About How He Learned To Write
- Kindness Is The New Irony: Ricky Gervais Brings An Unlikely Hero To Netflix With "Derek"
- Bradley Cooper, LeBron James, Serena Williams, Chris Pine Help Nike Celebrate 25th Anniversary Of "Just Do It"
- Dennis Crowley Takes The Iron Throne, Celebrates A Big Gay Victory In Game of Cones