Rae Ann Fera is a contributor for Co.Create whose specialty is covering the media, marketing, creative advertising, digital technology and design fields. She is also curator of Packaged Goods, a regular screening at TIFF Bell Lightbox featuring excellence in ads, videos, and shorts, and was formerly the editor of leading international ad industry publication Boards magazine.
- Time To Get Something On The Side: 30 Inspiring Passion Projects And Why You Should Have One
- Molson Sent Two Guys and A Beer Fridge to Indonesia To Surprise A Friend. Here's How.
- Skype Bridges the Gap Between The Virtual And The Real With "Stay Together" Campaign
- How A Bad Logo Moved Canada’s Creative Community To Action
- Fighting Malaria With A Video And Game That Show The Nightmare Of The Disease
- Need To Prove That Santa’s Real? There’s An App For That
- U.K. Street Artist INSA Creates A Work Of GIF-fiti For Dwyane Wade's New Shoe
- HP Collaborated In Real Time with Rising Hip-Hop Stars And Fans to Create A Music Track and Video. Here's How.
- R/GA Announces The 10 Startups In Its Connected Devices Accelerator
- This Virtual Workshop Illustrates The Cost Of Christmas By 3-D Printing Maids-A-Milking And Lords-A-Leaping
- "Proust" Game Lets You Rank Grandma's Cooking, Bacon, And Sex
- Create The Seasonal Horror Of Your Dreams With Coke Zero's Holiday Sweater Generator
- How FIFA 14 Put A Life-Sized, Breathing Avatar of Lionel Messi in Your Computer
- When The Quantified Self Gets Creepy: Turning David Cronenberg's Science Fiction Into Reality
- Photographer Edward Burtynsky Captures The Horror And Beauty In Our Relationship With Water