Rae Ann Fera is a writer with Co.Create whose specialty is covering the media, marketing, creative advertising, digital technology and design fields. She was formerly the editor of ad industry publication Boards and has written for Huffington Post and Marketing Magazine. She lives in Toronto.
- Expedia Offers To Actually Throw People Back In Time With Instagram Contest
- How Reebok Is Wooing The CrossFit Community With Bacon
- Lil Jon, RG3 Star In Adidas Originals' New Instagram Series, AdicolorTV
- GE Celebrates Its Role In The Moon Landing By Releasing A Commemorative . . . Sneaker
- Don't Bore Your Jeans: Levi’s Focuses On Product, Action, In A More Mainstream New Campaign
- Fiat Explores The Comedic Potential Of Italian Neighbors In New Web Series
- Skyy Vodka Taps the Wisdom Of The Universe (And Putting Down Your Phone) In New Campaign
- Cycling The Eurotunnel: Jaguar Sends Tour De France Winner Chris Froome Under The Sea
- Calvin Klein Marks 20 Years Of CK One With An Ad For The Selfie Age
- Bono and Jonathan Ive Provide an Inside Look At The Success--And Future--Of (RED)
- Revealing The Naked Truth Behind the Agency-Client Relationship
- From the Pencil 'Stache to the Handlebar, See 100 Years of Facial Hair History
- “Nobody Wants To Go Into The Shit Room” And Other Lessons In Creativity From The Creators Of "Veep" And "Game Of Thrones"
- MegaFaces Pavilion Lands Russia Its First-Ever Grand Prix At Cannes
- Honda Tops Titanium, Harvey Nichols Snags Integrated Grand Prix At Cannes