Rae Ann Fera is a writer with Co.Create whose specialty is covering the media, marketing, creative advertising, digital technology and design fields. She was formerly the editor of ad industry publication Boards and has written for Huffington Post and Marketing Magazine. She lives in Toronto.
- Look Closely At These Gorgeous Photos To See A Star Wars Invasion Underway
- Expedia Sends Santa Around The World--In Coach!--To Benefit Sick Kids
- How A Small Bar Created The Most Perfect, Parisian, Street Marketing Campaign
- The Cost of Christmas Creeps Up To $27,673.21, As the Popularity Of "The 12 Days Of Christmas" Plummets
- Chrysler Reveals The Finer Details Of Car Production In Virtual Reality
- Explore All Of Middle-Earth In This Expansive Digital Experience
- Grannies Smoke Weed For the First Time and It's Amazing
- Audi Drivers Are More Attached To Their Car Than Anyone Else, According to Brand Dependence Index
- Canon Joins "The Creator Class" Digital Channel To Empower A New Breed Of Creatives
- An Instagram Art Project Tells The Stories Of Strangers--From Behind
- “Do I Sound Gay?” Explores The Linguistic and Cultural Roots of The Gay Voice
- Lessons In Combining Art And Science (And Taking Amazing Photos) From Rockstar Astronaut Chris Hadfield
- See EDM Superstar David Guetta's New Video, Released Via Google Hangout
- Graffiti Artists Bring Their Inner Demons To The Street To Promote A New Opera About Bullying
- How Creative Discomfort Fueled the Foo Fighters' Latest Project: "Sonic Highways"