Rae Ann Fera is a contributor for Co.Create whose specialty is covering the media, marketing, creative advertising, digital technology and design fields. She is also curator of Packaged Goods, a regular screening at TIFF Bell Lightbox featuring excellence in ads, videos, and shorts, and was formerly the editor of leading international ad industry publication Boards magazine.
- Kids Clothing Startup The Fableists Wants Little Punks to Dress Well
- Artist Olafur Eliasson Illuminates Coachella for Absolut With The Little Sun Art Bar
- Pixels.com Licensing Service Promises Artists Control Over Their Own (Financial) Destiny
- Pepsi Celebrates The Art Of Football In Global Campaign
- Take An Interactive Nighttime Tour Of Marseille With An Expert Guide, Courtesy Google
- Did An Ad Agency Just Create "The World's Most Beautiful Sustainable Font?"
- American Express and Tina Fey Shine A Spotlight On Everyday Moments
- Watch Men Get Their Nethers Waxed To Raise Awareness for Testicular Cancer In "Not-The-Sac"
- An Employee's Personality Is More Important Than Skills According To A New Talent Study
- How PlayStation’s Focus On Gamers Helped PS4 Reach #1
- beIN Sports Blasts Its Way Into The U.S. With A High-Tech, Channel-Changing Vuvuzela
- An Oreo Experiment Reveals Mondelez's Approach To Innovation
- AT&T And Vice Tell the Stories Of Young, Connected America With The Mobile Movement
- American Express Spotlights The Issue of Financial Exclusion In Davis Guggenheim Doc "Spent"
- The "Story Button" In Your Brain: Neuroscience Study Sheds Light On Brand/Human Love