Rae Ann Fera is a writer with Co.Create whose specialty is covering the media, marketing, creative advertising, digital technology and design fields. She was formerly the editor of ad industry publication Boards and has written for Huffington Post and Marketing Magazine. She lives in Toronto.
- See What Craigslist Looks Like As An Interactive Music Video
- The Story Of A 12-Year-Old Norwegian Bride Brings Attention To A Global Issue
- Watch A Paper Artist Turn A Script Into A Gown To Promote "Hollywood Costumes"
- A Day of Sunsets: How Citizen Chased The Sun Around The World
- How To Get Ahead in Advertising: Essential Career Advice from The Game's Top Names
- This Elevator Video For A Women's Shelter Has A Better Ending Than That Other Elevator Video
- It's People! This Transport Truck Is Made Out Of People!
- The (Almost) Real Life of Vampires: How Improv and Secrecy Resulted In A Bloody Funny Comedy
- Get A Jump On Your Oscar Picks: 5 Filmmakers To Watch From TIFF's Short Cuts International
- New York's "Survivor Tree" Anchors Socially Driven 9/11 Anniversary Campaign
- Corona Beams Sunlight On Patio Drinkers Suffering From Shade
- With Its Madden GIFerator, EA Sports Delivers Game-Specific Ads, And Trash Talk, In Real Time
- The Sound Of Tennis: How IBM And James Murphy Made Music From The U.S. Open
- How One Tech Company’s Fun, Lo-Fi Side Project Became A Business Asset
- New Ad Council PSA Asks: Are You Ready for Disaster?