Rae Ann Fera is a writer with Co.Create whose specialty is covering the media, marketing, creative advertising, digital technology and design fields. She was formerly the editor of ad industry publication Boards and has written for Huffington Post and Marketing Magazine. She lives in Toronto.
- The (Almost) Real Life of Vampires: How Improv and Secrecy Resulted In A Bloody Funny Comedy
- Get A Jump On Your Oscar Picks: 5 Filmmakers To Watch From TIFF's Short Cuts International
- New York's "Survivor Tree" Anchors Socially Driven 9/11 Anniversary Campaign
- Corona Beams Sunlight On Patio Drinkers Suffering From Shade
- With Its Madden GIFerator, EA Sports Delivers Game-Specific Ads, And Trash Talk, In Real Time
- The Sound Of Tennis: How IBM And James Murphy Made Music From The U.S. Open
- How One Tech Company’s Fun, Lo-Fi Side Project Became A Business Asset
- New Ad Council PSA Asks: Are You Ready for Disaster?
- Reebok Brings Shoes To Your Door With Its Human Dispatch Service
- How Chester Cheetah Got A Role, Or Two, In "Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare"
- EA Marks "Madden Season" With A Bonkers Music Video Featuring Kevin Hart And Dave Franco
- Patron Embraces Tequila’s Artisanal Roots With Launch Of Roca Line
- 4 Lessons In Creativity From John Cleese
- Carolina Panthers QB Cam Newton Stars In New Series from Under Armour
- Toyota Turns Prague Into A Drivable Playlist For A Yaris Hybrid Stunt