Paul Myers is a Toronto, Canada-born, Berkeley, California-based journalist, musician and songwriter, and the author of three music biographies including A Wizard A True Star: Todd Rundgren In The Studio (Jawbone Press, 2010). He is also one-half of San Francisco music duo, The Paul & John.
- See The Massive Metropolis Of Tokyo In A New Way--Really Tiny
- Rise Of The Humans: How Artists And Studios Are Pushing Back Against The Robotization Of Music
- Choirstarters: Toronto's Choir! Choir! Choir! Sings The Praises Of A (Social-Media-Assisted) Real-World Experience
- The State, Reunited For A Comedy Re-issue
- Tragic Comic: The Graphic Story Of The Fifth Beatle, Brian Epstein
- The Art Of Slippage: How Eno, Bowie, Byrne, and Kraftwerk Are Tearing Down The White Walls Of The Art Gallery
- Meet The Third Man: The Producer Who Orchestrated A Roots/Elvis Costello Collaboration
- Why ABC’s Grand Ole Soap Opry ”Nashville” Feels So Damn Real
- Go Fund Yourself: Sam Phillips Talks About Subscriptions, Crowdfunding, And Why We Still Need Corporations
- A Super Graphic Look At The Whole Universe Of Comics
- Ghosts In The Machines: Can A Legendary Piece Of Gear Make Music Magic?
- "Our Nixon": Home Movies From The Original Over-Sharers
- A Belated Honor For Dave Smith, The Man With MIDI Touch
- How Rock And Comedy Can Win The Internet: An Infographical Guide
- DJ Questlove On How To Rock Your New Year's Eve Party