Meg Carter is a UK-based freelance journalist who has written widely on all aspects of branding, media, marketing & creativity for The Independent, Financial Times and Guardian newspapers as well as New Media Age magazine and Wired UK.
- Harvey Nichols Encourages You To Have The Selfish Christmas You Really Want
- VW Turns A Car Into A Musical Instrument
- Behind This Year's Tearjerker From John Lewis, "The Bear And The Hare"
- The Latest Heart Tugging Christmas Ad From John Lewis Is Here
- Gâteau Fabulous: What You Can Learn About Pushing Boundaries From The Cake World's Edgiest Creator
- "Tiny Games" Promises A Game For Every Occasion And Every Location
- Kids' Drawings Of The Future Brought To Life By Peter Blake And Other Top Artists
- If You Want Your Next Trip To Be Frightful, Booking.com Has Some Hotels For You
- Can You Hear The Train Coming Before It Mows You Down In This Rail Safety Campaign?
- Fans Make Their Own Race Course In Real-Time Lexus Game
- Coke Turns A City Square Green, Urges People To Take Off Their Shoes In Latest Campaign
- This Artist Is Creating 3 Paintings In 3 Cities, At The Same Time, With The Help Of Robots
- Canal+ Sends In The Clowns
- The Silver Screen Gets a Second Screen With This New App
- What Is Ugly? A New Exhibit Showcases The Diversity Of The Human Form