Meg Carter is a UK-based freelance journalist who has written widely on all aspects of branding, media, marketing & creativity for a wide range of outlets including The Independent, Financial Times and Guardian newspapers, New Media Age and Wired.
- This Is Why Your Brain Loves That John Lewis Christmas Ad
- UNICEF Turns Your World Upside Down With Its Latest Campaign
- (Male) Ad Agency Execs Speak Out On Gender Equality
- No Matter What You Call Boobs, A New Cancer PSA Urges Women To Share Their Pair
- Watch A Young Man Smoothly Win Over His Future In-Laws For Virgin Trains
- Do Brand Marketers Need To Be More Creative For Our Ears?
- A New Ebola Documentary Shows Off The Potential Of 360-Degree Filmmaking
- This "World's First" Artificially Intelligent Ad Is A Test of Automated Creativity
- Anatomy Of A Cannes Contender: How A Poster Was Made Into A Cancer-Detection Tool
- A Shadow Sculpture Sheds Light On Childhood Horrors In Ramadan PSA
- Land Rover Creates An Interactive Instagram Adventure
- This New VR Film Provides A Grim, 360-Degree View Of The Life Of A Child Slave
- New Hotel Concept Zoku Promises Socially Focused, Customizable Spaces For "Global Nomads"
- How A Bookmaker Used Data To Create The First Real-Time, Virtual Reality Horse Race
- Mutilated Flags Serve As A Graphic Reminder That The Atrocity Of FGM Happens Everywhere