Meg Carter is a UK-based freelance journalist who has written widely on all aspects of branding, media, marketing & creativity for The Independent, Financial Times and Guardian newspapers as well as New Media Age magazine and Wired UK.
- A New Exhibit Brings First World War Stories Home
- Acrobatic "Lightmen" Bring Kuala Lumpur's Skyline To Life For Lexus
- How One Company Is Planning To Draw Brands Into Immersive Live Theater
- How Volvo Trucks Pulled Off An Epic Split And A Game-Changing Campaign
- Shadow Project Wins Latest Playful Smart Cities Initiative
- News U.K. Recruits High-Profile Filmmakers And Writers For New "Unquiet" Content Initiative
- "Watch Dogs" Stunt Turns Members Of The Public Into Inadvertent Hackers
- This Search Engine For The Internet Of Things Promises To Make Data More Meaningful To People
- Selfridges Distills Your Persona Into A Scent In Its Interactive Fragrance Lab
- Infographic: All The Wearables You Could Be Wearing Right Now
- See A Feline Richard Branson In The "Fat Cats" Campaign
- Stephen Hawking Gives His Voice To The Children Of Syria
- BBC's New Online-Only Show Has A Message About Bullying--And How Kids Watch "TV"
- A London Artist Celebrates The Look, The Meaning--And The Smell--Of The Beautiful Bound Book
- Steven Van Zandt Helps Boost Norwegian Telco's Image In Wacky New Campaign