Meg Carter is a UK-based freelance journalist who has written widely on all aspects of branding, media, marketing & creativity for The Independent, Financial Times and Guardian newspapers as well as New Media Age magazine and Wired UK.
- Stephen Hawking Gives His Voice To The Children Of Syria
- BBC's New Online-Only Show Has A Message About Bullying--And How Kids Watch "TV"
- A London Artist Celebrates The Look, The Meaning--And The Smell--Of The Beautiful Bound Book
- Steven Van Zandt Helps Boost Norwegian Telco's Image In Wacky New Campaign
- Heineken Stirs Authenticity Debate With New "Odyssey" Campaign
- Meet The Stylish Sapeurs, The Congolese Stars Of Guinness's New Ad And Doc
- "Christians Make Better Lovers," According To New Dating Site Campaign
- Harvey Nichols Encourages You To Have The Selfish Christmas You Really Want
- VW Turns A Car Into A Musical Instrument
- Behind This Year's Tearjerker From John Lewis, "The Bear And The Hare"
- The Latest Heart Tugging Christmas Ad From John Lewis Is Here
- Gâteau Fabulous: What You Can Learn About Pushing Boundaries From The Cake World's Edgiest Creator
- "Tiny Games" Promises A Game For Every Occasion And Every Location
- Kids' Drawings Of The Future Brought To Life By Peter Blake And Other Top Artists
- If You Want Your Next Trip To Be Frightful, Booking.com Has Some Hotels For You