Louise Jack is a London-based journalist, writer and editor with a background in advertising and marketing. She has written for several titles including Marketing Week, Faster Times and The Independent.
- Dedicated Sneakerheads Find Adidas Nirvana On A Quiet Street In Argentina
- Take A Wintry Holiday From Reality With Sony's "Ice Bubbles" Ad
- The Best Ads And Creative Talent Of The Last 50 Years, According to Britain's D&AD
- Your Next Marketing Challenge: Gen Z
- The World Of 3-D Printing At A Glance
- Who Are The Most Social Olympians?
- Behind Nike's Interactive Epic, "My Time Is Now"
- Rise Of The Olds: Advertising Catches Up With A New Demographic
- Unilever CEO Paul Polman On The Packaged Goods Giant's Creative Shift
- Can You Learn To Code In One Day? We Sent A Non-Nerd To Find Out
- Can You Learn To Code In A Day? We Sent A (Non-Nerdy) Writer To Find Out
- Yeo Valley Milk-Shake Brings All The Boys To The Yard