Louise Jack is a London-based journalist, writer and editor with a background in advertising and marketing. She has written for several titles including Marketing Week, Campaign and The Independent.
- This Pampers Ad Captures Defecating Babies' "Poo Faces" In All Their Slo-Mo Glory
- Samsung And The Royal Shakespeare Company Break Down The Bard In A New App
- This Dark Spoof On Action Figures Delivers A Message On Military Recruitment, The Reality Of War
- Lloyds Bank Celebrates 250 Years With Touching History Of Horses Helping Humans
- One Direction Gets Teary-Eyed Introducing Their New Fragrance "Between Us"
- Newcastle Reassures Drinkers They're Not Idiots In Sweary New Ad
- Anatomy Of A Cannes Contender: How "Like A Girl" Was Flipped, And Turned Into A Viral Sensation
- How Cannes' Marketer Of The Year Codifies Creativity
- There Is Nothing Auto Breakdown Responders Have Not Seen, According To This Spot From The AA
- A New App To Make Life Easier For Diabetics, Using Instagram
- The Makers Of Tidal Are Now Creating A Proximity Network, Connecting Location Data To Online Ads
- A Laundry Brand Instructs Us To Never Stop Hugging In Emotional Father's Day Ad
- Dove Captures The Moment Men Find Out They're Going To Be Dads In Father's Day Ad
- Finlandia Showcases The Wisdom Of All Ages In Striking New Campaign
- Follow One Man's 40-year Business Journey, From Inside An Elevator