Louise Jack is a London-based journalist, writer and editor with a background in advertising and marketing. She has written for several titles including Marketing Week, Campaign and The Independent.
- Conservationists WildAid want to swap Year of the Monkey for "Year of the Elephant"
- Everyone Wants To Dress Like David Beckham In This New H&M Spot. Absolutely Everyone.
- Ethos Travel Ads Spell Out How People Feel When Faced With A Hectic Schedule
- Creative Agency Campaigns Against Objectifying Women In Media With #WomenNotObjects
- YouTube Oddity "Don't Hug Me I'm Scared" Teaches Baby CPR In New PSA
- Björn Borg Launches "Space-inspired" Couture Collection With Bizarre Exercise Films
- Reporters Without Borders Film Shows Exactly Why War Journalists Are Vital
- Switch Between The Life Of Midwives In Africa And U.K. In A Stark Interactive Film
- EA Sports Sends Soccer Mad Comedian On Global Mission To Name The World's Best Team
- Finnish Dairy Turns Ad Starring Lemmy, Filmed A Month Ago, Into Touching Tribute
- Equinox demands fierce "commitment" in bold New Year ad campaign
- If You Ruin Your Christmas Turkey, This Insurance Brand Will Replace It For Free
- This Is What Happens When You Ask Kids If A Woman Could Do Santa’s Job
- Cumberbatch, Freeman, Anderson, And Elba Team Up In New BBC Drama Trailer
- Tony Hale Wants You To Get Out For A Real Lunch In New Subway Campaign