Louise Jack is a London-based journalist, writer and editor with a background in advertising and marketing. She has written for several titles including Marketing Week, Campaign and The Independent.
- A Postman Bonds With An Adorable Piglet In This Vodafone Spot
- Eric Roberts Turns Weird Hair-Obsessed Therapist In New Kerastase Spots
- Classic American Landscapes Burn In Latest Greenpeace Ad Against Arctic Drilling
- Look Closely To See The Critical Moment As VW Tracks A Girl's Life From Infant To Adult
- Adorable Bloated Animals Demonstrate How Gluten-Intolerance Feels
- Kristen Bell And Dax Shepard Make Life Look Effortless, Adorable, In New Samsung Spot
- Coco de Mer Wants You To Think About Sex More Than Every 6 Seconds, Creates A Film To Help
- A Dairy Farmer's Unlikely Hidden Talents Are Revealed In An Eye-Opening Beer Spot
- KFC Answers The Question: Can You Make A Music Video In A Lunch Hour?
- Now Driving Students Can Pratice For Their Exam On Google Street View
- It's Possible For Tough Guys To Drink Milk And Look Cool, According To This New Cravendale Spot
- "Leaked" Footage Shows U.K. Politicians Rap-Battling For Power
- An Adorable Homeless Dog Follows People Around, Via A New Interactive Billboard
- How A Swedish Rainwear Brand Turned Melancholy Into A Marketing Masterstroke
- Watch One Car Give Birth To Another In This Eye- And Ear-Popping Audi Spot