Louise Jack is a London-based journalist, writer and editor with a background in advertising and marketing. She has written for several titles including Marketing Week, Campaign and The Independent.
- Pack A Virtual Bag And This Virgin Atlantic App Will Choose Your Holiday For You
- Facebook's New Ads Make Us Grateful It Exists
- Watch And Listen As Music Is Made WIth A Dancer's Jiggling Buttocks
- Photoshop Celebrates Its 25th Birthday By Showing Off Its Contribution To The Creative World
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Tattoos Names Of 50 Hungry People On His Torso
- This Euro Travel Ad Pushes The Limit Of Sexually Suggestive Images Per Minute
- Cartier Brings Big Romance (And Rocks) To Valentine's Day With "The Proposal"
- Breathing Involves Exhaling Polar Bears In New Halls Ad
- Fitbit Enlists Joel McHale To Help Feed Hungry Americans
- Mars Celebrates Life's Wins With A Pan Flute-Playing Dog
- These Are The Most Popular Ads Of The Super Bowl, According To TiVO
- Tea Is a Swirling, Underwater Ballet In This New Spot
- A Handy Guide To "Wolf Hall," Your Next British TV Obsession
- Artists Collaborate To Capture Audrey Hepburn and Zhang Ziyi In Stained Glass
- Volvo Captures The Melancholy Beauty Of Swedish Winter In Striking New Film