Louise Jack is a London-based journalist, writer and editor with a background in advertising and marketing. She has written for several titles including Marketing Week, Campaign and The Independent.
- If Your TV Has An "Unfortunate Accident," Samsung's New Ad Is Here To Help
- Smash Your Way Through Black Friday With This Sort-Of Insane New PC Game
- The Spanish Lottery Will Warm Your Heart With This Pixar-Style Christmas Spot
- This Tiny, Lonely Pony Tugs The Heartstrings In Amazon Prime's New Ad
- Tate Britain Swaps Iconic Paintings For Powerful Words In New Ad Campaign
- Sainsbury's Revives Children's Book Feline "Mog" In Its Bid To Own Christmas
- Childhood "Milestones" In This PSA Track The Brutal Reality Of Child Sexual Abuse
- You Should Apologize To Your Cat For Dressing It In Ridiculous Holiday Outfits
- Harvey Nichols Urges Shoppers To Avoid "Gift Face" This Christmas
- The "Wonderful Life" Of A PS4 player Is Like A Music Video, According To This New Spot
- The John Lewis 2015 Xmas Ad Is Another Tearjerker, Set On The Moon
- Jeff Goldblum guides Brits through awkward holiday moments with acting advice
- See The World As a Child With Autism Does In This Touching PSA
- "Suffragette" Star Carey Mulligan Leads Campaign For Equal Rights For Women
- PayPal Asks: Is It Possible To Go From One End Of The Earth To The Other With No Cash?