Joe Berkowitz is a staff writer at Fast Company. He has also written for The Awl, Rolling Stone, McSweeney's, and Salon.
- How Scene-Stealer Michaela Watkins Ended Up Creating Scenes For Others To Steal
- This Is Possibly The Greatest "Raiders Of The Lost Ark" Melting Nazi Candle Ever
- Bud Light Is Turning Super Bowl XLIX Into a "House of Whatever"
- 8 Killer Tips For Making Found Footage Horror Movies, From The “V/H/S” Series Directors
- The "Pitch Perfect 2" Trailer Kicks Off With An A-Cup-ella Version Of "The Cup Song"
- Why A “Parks and Rec” Writer Mashed Up Cosmo And The Cosmos In Her New Book
- This Fake Infomercial Shows What's Really Wrong With Every Tech Startup
- Let Alec Baldwin Solve Your Relationship Woes From The Backseat of a Cab
- Why Sequels Succeed Or Fail, As Explained By "22 Jump Street" and "Sin City 2"
- This "Jurassic World" Theme Park Website Proves Viral Marketing Is Not Extinct
- Infographic: See Which Musicians Made The Most Hit Albums (Hint: It's Exactly Who You Think)
- Nick Offerman Breaks, Or At Least Dings, The Internet By Carving Wooden Emojis Into The Real World
- 4 Storytelling Tips From The Co-Creator Of Blockbuster Mystery Podcast "Serial"
- This Video Was Made With 3,454 Oil Paintings And It Will Make You Fall In Love With New York
- See Spider Bond, Homerine, and More Pop Culture Mashups--Lego-ized