Joe Berkowitz is a writer and staff editor at Fast Company. He has also written for The Awl, Rolling Stone, McSweeney's, and Salon. His first book, You Blew It!, is available October 6th from Penguin/Plume.
- 6 Tips For Making Funny Movies--Or YouTube Videos--From Jay Chandrasekhar
- Watch a Hypnotic, Hilarious Homemade Ad For a Used Truck Nobody Will Ever Buy
- 4 Lessons In Storytelling From a Screenwriter Who's Also a D&D Dungeon Master
- It's Hard To Believe This Gorgeous 9-Minute Robot Animation Is a Student Thesis
- This Artist's Pop Culture Oreo Art Is Just Too Awesome To Eat
- Watch This Video That Will Almost Convince You Joffrey Is The Hero Of "Game of Thrones"
- These Pictures Of Dogs Taken Over a 12-Year Span Will Make You Hug a Dog
- The Creators of "Drunk History" Review The Most Famous Drunk Performances In Movie History
- See Classic Book Covers As Subtly Animated Gifs
- The 12 Most Interesting Moments From MTV's VMAs
- RIP Wes Craven, Dead at 76. Here Are 3 Times He Perfected Postmodern Horror
- Infographic: This U.S. Map Reveals The Top-Selling Cars, State By State
- Exploring The Apocalyptic Parallels of “Z For Zachariah” and “Last Man On Earth”
- Funny Or Die Challenges The Idea That Female Directors Don't "Get" Action Movies
- See Every NFL Team Logo Injected With Steroids