Joe Berkowitz is a writer and staff editor at Fast Company. He has also written for The Awl, Rolling Stone, McSweeney's, and Salon. His first book, You Blew It!, is available October 6th from Penguin/Plume.
- Funny Or Die Challenges The Idea That Female Directors Don't "Get" Action Movies
- See Every NFL Team Logo Injected With Steroids
- Everything Looks Wrong When The Most Famous Brand Logos Swap Colors
- Justin Bieber's Latest Skrillex Team-Up Will Bring You Closer To Forgiving Justin Bieber
- Nobody Predicted The Next Macklemore Opus Would Be About Mopeds, Yet Here We Are
- Best Dad Ever Made His Son an Optimus Prime Cake That Actually Transforms
- Watch The 17 Most Impressive Surprise Guests From Taylor Swift's 1989 Tour
- Infographic: Here Are The Most Embarrassing Popular Google Searches In Each State
- This Is What It's Like To Film a Comedy Show On a Moving Bus
- Puppymoji: Let This Dog Emoji Keyboard Diversify Your Texts With Specific Breeds
- Mythbusters Proves The "Breaking Bad" Finale Was More Realistic Than You Thought
- A Guide To The Achilles Heel Of Every Superhero and Villain
- How Arguments Shaped Jerrod Carmichael's TV Show, And His Comedy Brain
- Playing Live-Action "Mario Kart" On a Skateboard Looks More Scary Than Fun
- Does This Oddly Shaped House Count As Pornography?