Joe Berkowitz is a staff writer at Fast Company. He has also written for The Awl, Rolling Stone, McSweeney's, and Salon.
- 50 Shades of Jay Z: Your Favorite Musicians Help You Choose The Color Of Your Paint
- Ads On Acid: See The Warped Beauty Of Posters Disfigured By Chemicals
- When Hermès Met Dunkin: See What Happens When Brands Freaky-Friday Their Logos
- Watch Seth Rogen and Zac Efron Audition to Be "Workaholics" Bros' Cubicle Neighbors
- See Which Sitcom Characters Would Be Able To Afford Their Apartments--According To Actual Real Estate Data
- See Finland's Excellent, Mildly Homoerotic "Tom Of Finland" Stamps
- Watch This Father Warn Off His Daughter's Future Suitors... With An Epic Poetry Reading
- World's Best-Selling Author James Patterson On How To Write An Unputdownable Story
- When It Comes To Smartphone Addiction, Banksy's Got Your Number
- These Hellish Paintings of Human Suffering By Dr. Kevorkian Will Get Under Your Skin
- Watch a Baby Transform Into a Teenager During A 4-Minute Video 14 Years In The Making
- See The Understated First Poster For David Fincher's "Gone Girl"
- The "I Touch Myself Project" Reworks a Familiar Tune Into a Breast Cancer Anthem
- "Person With The Twitter Password," And Other Brutally Honest Versions of Your Job Title
- "Mad Men" Finally Gets a Proper Blaxploitation Parody