Joe Berkowitz is a staff writer at Fast Company. He has also written for The Awl, Rolling Stone, McSweeney's, and Salon.
- When It Comes To Smartphone Addiction, Banksy's Got Your Number
- These Hellish Paintings of Human Suffering By Dr. Kevorkian Will Get Under Your Skin
- Watch a Baby Transform Into a Teenager During A 4-Minute Video 14 Years In The Making
- See The Understated First Poster For David Fincher's "Gone Girl"
- The "I Touch Myself Project" Reworks a Familiar Tune Into a Breast Cancer Anthem
- "Person With The Twitter Password," And Other Brutally Honest Versions of Your Job Title
- "Mad Men" Finally Gets a Proper Blaxploitation Parody
- These Business Cards Reveal Side Jobs Of Iconic Movie Characters
- See Stephen Colbert Evolve From Sketch Comic To "Late Show" Host In These 10 Clips
- See Your Favorite Album Covers As You've Never Seen Them Before--From The Back
- You Might Be Better At Being Rob Ford Than Rob Ford Is--Here's Your Chance
- This Is Why You're Not Funny: A Professor's Scientific Approach To Dissecting Humor
- "Justified" Creator Graham Yost On How To Create A Faithful Adaption That Transcends The Source Material
- Game Of Bones: This Infographic Traces All The Sexual Activity In Westeros
- The Late D'oh: David Letterman Gets Animated In A New "Simpsons" Couch Gig