Joe Berkowitz is a staff writer at Fast Company. He has also written for The Awl, Rolling Stone, McSweeney's, and Salon.
- Ted Danson, Zach Galifianakis Mistaken For The National In Funny Or Die's Play Based On "Mistaken For Strangers"
- This Tumblr Shows Everything Airbnb's New Logo Looks Like, In Addition To A Vagina
- Chimp Chic: "Planet of the Apes" Ringleader Caesar Models High-End Menswear
- Fall Out Boy’s Pete Wentz On Turning An Album's Videos Into A Feature Film
- You've Seen Strangers Kiss Before, Now Watch Them Take Each Other's Clothes Off
- This "Rudely Named Locations" Map Takes You Far Beyond Lake Titicaca
- Madeleine Albright Tweets Some Words Of Encouragement To "Leslie Knope" On Emmy Day
- True Detective, Netflix, Loom Large In Emmy Nominations
- Nothing Is Real: Guy Reveals "29 Celebrity Impressions, 1 Original Song" Is a Hoax In Most Charming Way Possible
- The Incredible, Invisible Industrial Sander: See Objects Evaporate in Time-Lapse GIFs
- Street Artist JR Turns a Container Ship Into A Pair of Enormous Female Eyes
- Watch It: This Fan-Made Stop-Motion "Transformers" Video Is More Than Meets The Eye
- This Fake Leaked "Star Wars" Film Set Footage Is Even Better Than The Real Thing
- Emotion-Tracking Calendars Provide An Unflinching Look At How Happy And Loving Your Life Is, Or Isn't
- The Challenges Of A 12-Year Film Shoot, According To "Boyhood" Director Richard Linklater