Joe Berkowitz is a staff writer at Fast Company. He has also written for The Awl, Rolling Stone, McSweeney's, and Salon.
- Long-Distance Lover? Condom Company Enables Remote Nookie With Electronic "Fundawear"
- Taco Innovator Roy Choi Explores A Culinary Mashup With Google Glass
- Here Come The "First Kiss" Parodies (Featuring Dogs, Brands, Minecraft, and Handys)
- There Is a Chance That The Grammy Awards May Have Gone To Macklemore’s Head
- This Posthumous Johnny Cash Video Is As Bleakly Stunning As They Come
- Pixar's John Lasseter Weighs In On Art and Technology
- These Non-Buzz-Killing Anti-Marijuana PSAs Emphasize Responsibility Over Abstinence
- Frank Ocean Tells Chipotle Explicitly Where It Can Go, Via Defiled Cashier's Check
- See A Wolf On Wall St. And Other Literal Movie Posters
- President Obama Discusses Health Care, Spider Bites On Zach Galifianakis's Fake Talk Show
- Behind Converse's Musical Collaboration With The Clash's Mick Jones and Paul Simonon, Frank Ocean, and Diplo
- How To Write Flawed Heroes, From The Writer Who Perfected The Art Form
- It's a Hard Knock Life For Freelancers In This Uncomfortably Honest "Annie" Spoof
- See The USS Enterprise As A Monet In This Series That Turns Rooms Into Famous Paintings
- Cronut Inventor Says His Mind-Melting SXSW Milk And Cookie Shots Are Coming To NY