Joe Berkowitz is a staff writer at Fast Company. He has also written for The Awl, Rolling Stone, McSweeney's, and Salon.
- It's a Hard Knock Life For Freelancers In This Uncomfortably Honest "Annie" Spoof
- See The USS Enterprise As A Monet In This Series That Turns Rooms Into Famous Paintings
- Cronut Inventor Says His Mind-Melting SXSW Milk And Cookie Shots Are Coming To NY
- J.J. Abrams Creates Locked Mystery Boxes You Can Look Inside (Or Not!)
- Redefining The Headshot: What We Can Learn From A Photographer's Pictures Of Stuff Getting Thrown At Her Face
- See The Famous Oscar Selfie--Simpsonized
- See What Advice Convicts Offer Their Younger Selves In a Striking Photo Series
- This Oscar Statue Has One Subtle Difference--It Is Shooting Heroin
- Welcome To The E.G.O.T. Club, "Frozen" Songwriter Robert Lopez
- How Oscar-Nominated Sound Sounds, From The Sound Editor of "Lone Survivor"
- The Oscar Walk-Through: Dissecting A Scene From "American Hustle"
- Get Psyched About Steven Soderbergh Editing "Psycho" And Its Remake Together
- "Things Fitting Perfectly Into Other Things" Will Satisfy Your Over-Developed Sense Of Order
- Everything About These Pictures Of A Tiny, Adventurous Lego Photographer is Awesome
- Watch It: Amazing Time-Lapse Footage Of Snowflakes Being Born