Joe Berkowitz is a staff writer at Fast Company. He has also written for The Awl, Rolling Stone, McSweeney's, and Salon.
- Go Ahead, Make Your Day, With This Movie-Quote Database
- 469 Characters, Logos, and Artworks Unite In An Artistic Reminder That Nothing Is Original
- See "T.G.I. Fart," "Jamba Jews", And Other Corporate Parody Art From Nathan Fielder's "Dumb Starbucks" Show
- Watch It: This Gorgeous, Styrofoam-Modeled Stop-Motion Animation Brings Creative Doubt To Life
- Quentin Tarantino's Resurrected "Hateful Eight" Project Already Has An Ad
- The Sacred, The Profane, & Mickey: Disney Characters Become Historical Art In "Profanity Pop"
- This "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" Poster Accidentally Directly Evokes 9/11
- You Haven't Been Dizzy Until You've Watched A GoPro Strapped To A Car Tire
- "Cheese Curls of Instagram" Reveals The Amazing World In A Bag Of Orange Snack Treats
- Alco-graphic: Guzzle This Roundup Of Your Favorite Characters' Go-To Drinks
- Please Do F*cking Look At Me! David Lynch Is Designing Women's Workout Wear
- FXX Forecasts A Grim Outlook For Humanity As The Channel Embarks On a Complete "Simpsons" Marathon
- Ted Danson, Zach Galifianakis Mistaken For The National In Funny Or Die's Play Based On "Mistaken For Strangers"
- This Tumblr Shows Everything Airbnb's New Logo Looks Like, In Addition To A Vagina
- Chimp Chic: "Planet of the Apes" Ringleader Caesar Models High-End Menswear