Jennifer Miller is the author of The Year of the Gadfly (Harcourt, 2012) and Inheriting The Holy Land (Ballantine, 2005). She's a regular contributor to Co.Create.
- Follow The Footsteps Of Jane Goodall, With Google's Virtual Trek Through Tanzania
- Want To Learn, Remember, And Create Better? Science Says Dick Around A Bit More
- Bus Stop Zombies Scare Austrians, All To Promote "The Walking Dead"
- These Photos, And A Bit Of Science, Show What People Wished They Looked Like
- Wallow In Darkness With Scenes From England's Largest-Ever Goth Exhibit
- "Share a Meal" To Help Unilever and Feeding America Combat Child Hunger
- Here's The Longest Ad In The World: You May Not Watch It All, But You'll Get The Message
- Perrier Returns to Advertising's Hand-Painted Roots, with Its "Inspired By Street Art" Campaign
- Rock The Vote, Lil Jon, And Friends Urge You To Turn Out For . . . What?
- This Cancer Awareness Stunt Turns A Popular Swedish Haircare Ad On Its Head
- You Really Are Seeing Breasts In These Facebook, Instagram, And Twitter Logos
- Lessons In Looking Good From The Over-60 Stars Of "Advanced Style"
- Someone Strapped A GoPro To A Falcon And Recorded A Stunning, Mid-Air Crow Hunt
- This Music Video Tells a Love Story Across 14 Different Apple Screens
- 4 Completely Scientific Ways To Know If Your Content Is Compelling