Jennifer Miller is the author of The Year of the Gadfly (Harcourt, 2012) and Inheriting The Holy Land (Ballantine, 2005). She's a regular contributor to Co.Create.
- This Cute Science Museum Ad Was Deemed Too Violent for Canadian TV
- With A Twitter Card Tweak, Now You Can Design Your New Acura In A Tweet
- For Its Slightly Crap New Campaign, Newcastle Wants Your Mediocre Photos
- This Video Remix is Mark Ronson's TED Talk About Sampling, Sampled
- Now You Can "See" Birdsong In This Trippy Digital Animation
- Nike's LED-Outfitted Basketball Court Teaches Real-Time NBA Training Drills
- Here's Why, How, And What You Should Doodle To Boost Your Memory And Creativity
- See How Lighting Can Completely Transform A Photo Of Your Face
- See The Brutal Reality Of Life On Skid Row In The New Doc, "Los Scandalous"
- A Lion Adorably Interrupts This Promo For World Lion Day
- Artists Take On The Bee In Summer's Most Buzzworthy Exhibit, "Beetopia"
- See The World's Most Famous Landmarks 20 Years After the Apocalypse
- Art Is Everywhere--Including On Thousands Of Outdoor Billboards And Road Signs Across The Country
- Meet the Robot That's Hitchhiking Its Way Across Canada
- Activia (With the Help of Shakira's Hips) Displaces Volkswagen With Most Shared Ad of All Time