Jennifer Miller is the author of The Year of the Gadfly (Harcourt, 2012) and Inheriting The Holy Land (Ballantine, 2005). She's a regular contributor to Co.Create.
- If You Like SkyMall--And Forever Diapers, And Camping Comas--You'll Love The Products In SkyMaul 2
- Diet Coke Creates 2 Million Unique Labels To Prove How Special You Are
- Watch Casey Neistat's Google Glass-Delivered Google Glass Review
- New Super-Resolution Microscopy Shows The Inner Workings Of Cells As Never Before
- NFL Players and Officials Say "No More" to Domestic Abuse in these No-Nonsense PSAs
- The Elements of Wit: 5 Ways to Be Smarter, Funnier, And Better At Parties
- Follow The Footsteps Of Jane Goodall, With Google's Virtual Trek Through Tanzania
- Want To Learn, Remember, And Create Better? Science Says Dick Around A Bit More
- Bus Stop Zombies Scare Austrians, All To Promote "The Walking Dead"
- These Photos, And A Bit Of Science, Show What People Wished They Looked Like
- Wallow In Darkness With Scenes From England's Largest-Ever Goth Exhibit
- "Share a Meal" To Help Unilever and Feeding America Combat Child Hunger
- Here's The Longest Ad In The World: You May Not Watch It All, But You'll Get The Message
- Perrier Returns to Advertising's Hand-Painted Roots, with Its "Inspired By Street Art" Campaign
- Rock The Vote, Lil Jon, And Friends Urge You To Turn Out For . . . What?