Jeff Beer is a senior writer with Co.Create. He's a former staffer at Advertising Age, Creativity and Canadian Business magazine. He lives in Toronto.
- Terror In The Car Wash: Ford Pulls A Spooky Halloween Stunt
- Watch Blake Griffin And Chris Paul Do Sketch Comedy On Adult Swim
- Little Girls Drop F-Bombs, LeBron Goes Home: The Top 5 Ads Of The Week
- Happiness Is... A Coach Handbag With Snoopy On It?
- Snickers Channels "The Exorcist" In Hilarious, Head-Turning Halloween Ad
- Elijah Wood and Peter Jackson Star In Air New Zealand's Epic New Safety Video
- Now You Can Build Your Own Mercedes On Instagram
- This New Act Would Make Mentoring Kids A Legal Reason For Avoiding Jury Duty
- Watch Little Girls Dropping F-Bombs In The Name Of Equality . . . And A T-Shirt Brand
- The (Fun, Violent) History Lesson Inside "Assassin's Creed Unity"
- There's No Vaccine For This Terrible Child Killer, There's Only You
- There's Only One Thing Worse Than Your Favorite Team Losing... And This KFC Ad Charmingly Depicts It
- What's In A Name? Meet The Hitlers And Find Out
- David Beckham's Life In This Whisky Ad Directed By Guy Ritchie Is Exactly What You Imagine It Would Be
- YouTubers Go To Panem In New "Hunger Games" Miniseries For Mockingjay Part 1