Jeff Beer is a senior writer with Co.Create. He's a former staffer at Advertising Age, Creativity and Canadian Business magazine. He lives in Toronto.
- These Adorable Baby Clothes Are Designed To Help Parents Talk, And Little Brains Develop
- Pizza Hut Builds A Life-Size, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pizza Thrower
- That Diner Feeling: How Denny's Became A Weirdly Successful Content Marketer
- Apple Shows A More Human Side With An Ad Depicting Sticker-Strewn Product
- See What It's Like To Skateboard An Eerily, Beautifully Empty Los Angeles
- Father Knows Breakfast: Cheerios Celebrates Competent Dads In New Campaign
- Which Ad Agencies Have The Biggest Social Media Footprints?
- Vine Star Logan Paul Brings His Six-Second Creativity To New Hanes Campaign
- Neil Patrick Harris Tries To Dodge Beer Advertising Standards In This Heineken Commercial
- A Hard-Hitting Message From The Israel-Palestine Conflict: "We Don't Want You Here"
- Many Americans Don't Have Any Paid Vacation. Hotels.com Is Looking To Fix That
- Are You A Rocky Road Or A Fruit And Nut? This Facebook-Powered Cadbury Vending Machine Will Tell You
- This Discovery Stunt Sparked Some Serious Shark Panic In Canada
- Behind Doritos Roulette, The Brand’s Dangerous Innovation In Chip Eating
- Remember That Movie When That Guy Did That Thing? That's What These New Netflix Ads Are Like