Jeff Beer is a senior writer with Co.Create. He's a former staffer at Advertising Age, Creativity and Canadian Business magazine. He lives in Toronto.
- Wander Around The "Destiny" Universe With Google Streetview
- Everyone Is On the Toilet In This Plea For Net Neutrality
- Tide Salutes Labor Day, May Make You Cry Over Uniforms
- Guinness Boasts Of Blackness In New African Campaign
- Awwww. Dad Makes His Goth Girl Feel At Home In This Charming Home Improvement Ad
- Matthew Dear And GE Drop Science, And Cats Take Over Pizza Hut: The Top Five Ads Of The Week
- GE Presents The Life Of A Creative Idea, As Portrayed By A Weird Hairy Monster
- This Dragon Fairytale Is Actually A Drug Policy PSA
- David Fincher Does His Version Of Normal For The Gap
- Swedes Can Now Pay For Their Big Macs With Empty Cans
- Could You Get Everyone In Union Square To Shut Up For Free U.S. Open Tickets?
- Ricky Gervais Drops In On Top Netflix Shows
- Patagonia Is Tapping Artists To Help Encourage Youth To "Vote The Environment"
- How Matthew Dear Created His New Track Out Of GE Machines
- Female Tech Execs Pose Without Clothes In Underwear Ad Campaign