Jeff Beer is a senior writer with Co.Create. He's a former staffer at Advertising Age, Creativity and Canadian Business magazine. He lives in Toronto.
- These Smart Potholes Tweet Repair Requests To The Authorities
- Chris Pratt Will Be Using Samsung Tech to Stop Dinosaurs From Eating People In "Jurassic World"
- Vanity Fair Introduces The World To Caitlyn, Formerly Known As Bruce, Jenner
- A New Magazine For Whisky Drinkers Exists Only On Instagram
- The NHL Plays The Name Game To Celebrate The Stanley Cup Finals
- Dogs Unite Black And White, Pizza Teaches English: The Top 5 Ads Of The Week
- Why EA Sports Decided To Finally Include Women In Its New FIFA 16 Game
- What The World Would Be Like If Men Menstruated According To A New PSA
- How Pedigree Turned Doing Good For Dogs Into Good Marketing For Dog Food
- McDonald's Tricked People Into Eating Its New Salads With A Healthy Pop-Up
- How Ordering A Pizza In L.A. Is Helping Students in Brazil Learn English
- From A Certain Angle, An Outdoor Beer Ad Becomes A Giant Boner Billboard
- Now You Can Replace Terrible Pre-Roll With The World's Most Creative Ads
- Dare To Expose Your Browser History With Friendly New "Nice 2 Hack You" App
- Watch Artists Distort The Facts, Beautifully, In This Thoughtful Campaign About News Credibility