Jeff Beer is a senior writer with Co.Create. He's a former staffer at Advertising Age, Creativity and Canadian Business magazine. He lives in Toronto.
- How General Electric Created The Hit Science-Fiction Podcast "The Message"
- New "Star Wars" Google Apps Ask You To Choose Between The Dark Side Or The Light
- Planet Fitness Compares Your Gym To Competing In "The Hunger Games"
- "Hannibal" Creator And Gillian Anderson Celebrate Thanksgiving For PETA
- If You'd Punch Santa In The Face For a New Luxury Bag, You'll Love Coach's Holiday Ad
- Lady Gaga And Tony Bennett Play The Weirdos Who Sing In Public For Barnes & Noble
- The Muppets Sell Giant Crumpets, Verizon Uses The Force: The Top 5 Ads Of The Week
- Tracy Morgan Is Back For Foot Locker's Week Of Greatness
- How Two Hilarious Talking Testicles Became The Face Of Bonds Australia
- Royal Caribbean Livestreams Dream Vacation Periscope Feed To NYC Billboards
- Danny McBride's Southern Comfort Club Jam Will Burn A Hole In Your Brain
- Philips' "Breathless Choir" Helps People With Lung Problems Sing Again
- Of Course Idris Elba Remains Totally Calm In This Explosive New Rainbow Six Siege Ad
- Why Canon Went Skijoring For Its Epic New Winter Ad
- Bobble's Fake Water Brand Brilliantly Spoofs Millennial Advertising Cliches