Jeff Beer is a senior writer with Co.Create. He's a former staffer at Advertising Age, Creativity and Canadian Business magazine. He lives in Toronto.
- Two Inspiring Serena Williams Stories, And A Pregnant Dude: The Top 5 Ads Of The Week
- This Vaccination Campaign Gives New Meaning To The Phrase "Viral Ad"
- Beats By Dre Celebrates The Rise Of Serena Williams For The U.S. Open
- Seth Rogen And Zac Efron Want To Take A Shirtless Selfie With You For Charity
- Watch A Pregnant Man Get The Greatest Gift Of All In This Amazing Ad
- Burger King Rises Above McWhopper Rejection With A Bigger Peace Day Burger Team
- Drop The Twinkie And Put a Spoon On Your Nose To Help Hungry Americans
- More Celebrities Get Serious About Sexual Assault In New Back-To-School PSA
- Serena Williams's Bold Prediction Comes True In Stunning New Gatorade Ad
- One Direction Fans Tell Global Leaders About The Kind Of World They Want
- The NFL Is Getting A Hollywood-Sized Brand Problem For Christmas This Year
- How Under Armour Uses A Scrappy Outsider Will To Get What It Wants
- Ronda Rousey KO's A New Carl's Jr. Breakfast Sandwich In Less Than 30 Seconds
- Forget The McWhopper, Denny's Asks Burger King To Team Up For Peace Day
- Perhaps This Rainbow-Puking Unicorn Will Get You To Stop Smoking