Jeff Beer is a senior writer with Co.Create. He's a former staffer at Advertising Age, Creativity and Canadian Business magazine. He lives in Toronto.
- This Ad Shows Just How Romantic The Internet Of Things Can Be
- In The Wake Of Tragedy, Canadians React To Islamophobia With A Satisfying Punch In The Face
- Benedict Cumberbatch Will Blow Your Anglo-TV-Loving Mind With This Interactive Trailer For BBC Drama
- Patagonia Points Out Your Nice New Winter Jacket Might Be Made With Goose Torture
- Chrysler, Champion Of Detroit, Takes On The World With German And Japanese Ads
- Ben Affleck And Other "Batman V Superman" Stars Have An Important Message About Actual Bats
- Watch The Trailer For The World's First Iranian Vampire Western
- Pro Wrestling Meets Poetry As John Cena Recites Dylan Thomas For WWE 2K15
- "Storytellers," Innovation Officers, And Drunk Social Media Managers Get The Onion Treatment In Advertising Insider!
- Terror In The Car Wash: Ford Pulls A Spooky Halloween Stunt
- Watch Blake Griffin And Chris Paul Do Sketch Comedy On Adult Swim
- Little Girls Drop F-Bombs, LeBron Goes Home: The Top 5 Ads Of The Week
- Happiness Is... A Coach Handbag With Snoopy On It?
- Snickers Channels "The Exorcist" In Hilarious, Head-Turning Halloween Ad
- Elijah Wood and Peter Jackson Star In Air New Zealand's Epic New Safety Video