Jeff Beer is a senior writer with Co.Create. He's a former staffer at Advertising Age, Creativity and Canadian Business magazine. He lives in Toronto.
- This Marriott Teleporter Will (Virtually) Take You To London And Maui
- Beware The Grim Reaper Of Golf
- The NFL Gets A Black Eye, Jeter Says Farewell: The Top 5 Ads Of The Week
- This Heartbreaking Spot Turns Back The Clock On Horrors In A Syrian Schoolyard
- Gatorade And Derek Jeter Say A Classy Farewell To The Bronx
- You Can Now Watch Rare Clips Of Famous Comedians Thanks To Just For Laughs
- Pampers Orchestrates A Baby's First Birthday Surprise--For Mothers
- Bryan Cranston Performs A One-Man MLB Show
- How Advertising Helped Create The New Bill Murray Movie
- Sol Republic Asks, What Has Music Made You Do?
- Former Ass-vertiser GoDaddy Gets Absurd In New Ad Campaign
- Football-Meets-MMA-Meets-Gladiator In This New Canon Ad Directed By Jonathan Glazer
- The NFL Gets An Ugly New Game Face With #GoodellMustGo Protest Ad
- How A Top Creative Director Turned The Jobs No One Wanted Into A Career Anyone Would Envy
- Now You Can Buy Your Buddy A Beer On Facebook