Jeff Beer is a senior writer with Co.Create. He's a former staffer at Advertising Age, Creativity and Canadian Business magazine. He lives in Toronto.
- This Video Shows A Woman's Day Through Google Glass And Has A Brutal Twist Ending
- Adidas Wants You To Run Lionel Messi All The Way To Rio
- Polish Red Cross Lets Diners Help Feed Hungry Children By Crossing Their Cutlery
- The 7-Year-Old Girl In This Samsung Paralympics Ad Is Fearless
- Milton Glaser's Psychedelic Poster For Final Season Of "Mad Men"
- For Everyone Having A Hard Day, Here's An Important Message
- Why Brisk Iced Tea Is Betting Big On Content And Culture
- Watch A Woman Become A Man Before Your Eyes (It's The Only Way She Can Get Paid Like A Man)
- Doritos Has A Bold Mission--And Lady Gaga--For SXSW Attendees
- What If A Violent Conflict Were Happening Here? This Chilling Ad Shows You, From A Kid's Perspective
- Ad Worlds Collide As Geico Gecko Stars In New M&M Commercial
- This German Home Improvement Store Used Renovated Ugly Buildings As Billboards
- Watch This Pelican Learn How To Fly--With A GoPro Strapped To Its Beak
- This New App Is An Interactive Coffee Table Book That Lets You Explore Wild Canada
- Diet Coke "You're On" Campaign Gets Attention For The Wrong, Drug-Related Reasons