Jeff Beer is a senior writer with Co.Create. He's a former staffer at Advertising Age, Creativity and Canadian Business magazine. He lives in Toronto.
- Rock Out With Your Font Out: What Happens When Brands Get A Heavy Metal Makeover
- Beyond Beauty: Dodge Ram Celebrates Female Badassitude In New Truck Ad
- Yahoo Taps Simon Cowell To Produce "Ultimate DJ," And More 2015 NewFronts News
- Activism Gets Action-Packed In Patagonia's Striking New Doc On Big Wave Surfer Ramon Navarro
- McDonald's Partners With Colette In Paris For Limited Edition Fashion Collection
- Kids Weigh In On Mom And Dad's Parenting Skills In This 2-Tissue Minute Maid Ad
- Pulling A Pet Store Switch To Prove That Shelter Dog Is Just As Good As Your Pricey "Purebreed"
- Take A Poignant Look At The Memories Missed During The Gay Weddings Of The '50s, '60s, And '70s
- Our Wrist-Borne Utopian Future Arrives In These New Apple Watch Ads
- The Future Of Wearable Tech Gets Scary In New Trailer For "Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3"
- Dove Asks 3 Visually Impaired Women What Beautiful Means To Them
- The New Face Of Terror Is Wrinkly In The Trailer For A New M. Night Shyamalan Movie That Actually Looks Good
- If "The Aviator" Was About Jeans, If Ireland Was Westeros: The Top 5 Ads Of The Week
- For A Perfect Work/Life Balance, Quiksilver Now Makes A Business Suit You Can Surf In
- A Hong Kong Clean-up Campaign Identifies Litterbugs Through DNA