Jeff Beer is a senior writer with Co.Create. He's a former staffer at Advertising Age, Creativity and Canadian Business magazine. He lives in Toronto.
- Fox Sports Replaces Commentators With Lullabies So Parents Can Watch Soccer At 2 AM
- Mountain Dew Shreds The Utah Backcountry With Virtual Reality
- The Oscars Get About 10 Percent More Awkward Without Any Dialogue
- Delta Shows The Soul-Crushing Life Of Constant Business Travel In New Ad
- 25 Predictions For What Marketing Will Look Like In 2020
- Iron (Mad) Man Robert Downey Jr. Wrote And Recites The Newest HTC Commercial
- Whatever You Do, Don't Skip This Five-Second Geico Ad
- Why Converse Turned Patti Smith's Chuck Taylors Into A Piece Of Art
- How One Commercial Led To ESPN's New Doc Series, Directed By Errol Morris
- Errol Morris And ESPN, Christopher Guest And PetSmart: The Top 5 Ads Of The Week
- London Falling: Stark Billboards Point To The City's Growing Economic Inequality
- Oh The Humanity! Witness The (Over) Dramatic Ups And Downs Of Man-Flu
- Putting A '90s Cult Movie Character In A Commercial Can Be Awesome, Mmmkay?
- "Old MacDonald Had A Farm, GM, GM, Ohhhhhh" Wait, What?
- Can A "Physical Cookie" Sweeten The Bricks-And-Mortar Shopping Experience?