Jeff Beer is a senior writer with Co.Create. He's a former staffer at Advertising Age, Creativity and Canadian Business magazine. He lives in Toronto.
- Mini Demonstrates How Cute Dogs Makes Buying A Used Car A Whole Lot Better
- Least Creative Thing of The Day: Catholic Group Plays The Victim In Anti-Gay Marriage Ad
- How Lowe's Brought Social Savvy And A Sense Of Humor To Home Improvement
- Durex Offers A Graphic Tutorial On Canadian Sex Positions
- A New Google Glass App Uses Augmented Reality, And Dance, To Help Parkinson's Sufferers
- Here's A Look At What The New Female-Fronted $10 Might Look Like (And There's A Big Problem A Redesign Won't Fix)
- Fido And Vice Create A Mobile Music Video Tailored To Each Viewer's Location
- The Ad Industry's Best: See All 18 Grand Prix Winners From The 2015 Cannes Lions
- Vine Star Zach King Gets Invisible For Sony's Action Cam
- Airbnb Travels With Pride, Pampers Sings To Parents: Top 5 Ads Of The Week
- Abraham Lincoln (And Tillamook) Says American Cheese Is Un-American
- Anatomy Of A Cannes Contender: How Funny Or Die Got President Obama "Between Two Ferns"
- Chevy Makes The Millennial 'We Are The World' With YouTube Stars And Emoji
- Anatomy Of A Cannes Contender: GE's Tim & Eric-Enhanced Informercial, "Enhance Your Lighting"
- Lexus Goes Back To The Future With A Real Hoverboard Prototype