Jeff Beer is a senior writer with Co.Create. He's a former staffer at Advertising Age, Creativity and Canadian Business magazine. He lives in Toronto.
- Winter Is Always Coming: How HBO Wins The Game Of Social Media
- This Tequila Ad Delivers A Delightful Slap To Bro-vertising
- Not So Nice Now: Toronto Raptors Show Some Northern Pride In (Relatively) Gritty New Ad
- See A One-Legged Boy Grow Up To Be A Soccer Star In This New Powerade Spot
- Duracell Helps Power The Youngest Pair To Ever Row Across The Atlantic Ocean
- Caterpillar Plays Jenga With 600-Pound Blocks And Massive Machines
- Portland Trail Blazers' Damian Lillard Has An Awkward Conversation With Some Retirees In This New Footlocker Ad
- New Tinder Experiment Says You're Not As Hot When You're Smoking
- Twitter Reacts To US Airways' X-Rated Pic, AKA The Worst Brand Tweet In The History Of Brand Tweets Ever
- Kevin Spacey Is E-Trade's Newest Talent Scout
- World Wildlife Fund Uses Snapchat To Warn Of Endangered Animals' "Last Selfies"
- What Happened To Mad Men's Social Status?
- Vodafone Sends Two Dutch Grannies On Their First Airplane Ride
- See Donald Trump, Mark Zuckerberg, And Bill Gates--As Animals
- Burton Snowboards Goes Full-Tracking-Shot In Slick New Web Series Teaser