Jeff Beer is a senior writer with Co.Create. He's a former staffer at Advertising Age, Creativity and Canadian Business magazine. He lives in Toronto.
- Ads Worth Spreading: These Are The 10 Most World-Changing Ads, According To TED
- Massive Music Mourns Loss Of Colleague In Fatal SXSW Crash
- Will Ferrell And Robert Redford Fight Over The Colorado River Delta
- Banksy And Idris Elba Stand With Victims Of Syrian Civil War In This Animated Video
- Track The International Space Station And Say Hello To Astronauts, Via National Geographic
- H&R Block Taps YouTube Talent For New Social Media Record Label
- How Intel And Mick Ebeling Helped Make 3-D Printed Prosthetics For Sudanese War Amputees
- Coke Puts Cinema-Goers Onscreen To Remind Them To Be Quiet During The Movie
- A Naked Cyclist Makes A Case For Always Looking In Your Rearview Mirror
- Duracell Helps Cold Commuters Get Warm By Holding Hands
- Honey Maid Uses A Diverse Array Of Families To Put A New Face On Wholesome
- A Message From Sheryl Sandberg, DVF, And Beyonce: Stop Calling Girls "Bossy"
- Greenpeace Shames P&G's "Thank You, Mom" Campaign With Orphaned Orangutans
- Infographic: Your Complete Guide To Ordering Coffee And Donuts At Tim Hortons
- This Video Shows A Woman's Day Through Google Glass And Has A Brutal Twist Ending