Jeff Beer is a senior writer with Co.Create. He's a former staffer at Advertising Age, Creativity and Canadian Business magazine. He lives in Toronto.
- How Joseph Gordon-Levitt Creatively Crowdsourced His New Short Film
- Finally, A Beer That Will Solve Your Creative Problems
- Mother Brings Jesus To London
- Publicis Invites You To Play A Mobile Claw Game With Its Suave CEO Maurice Levy
- Johnnie Walker Takes A Stroll Through New Year's Eve In A Single Shot
- When It Comes To Emotional Holiday Ads, These Are The U.K.'s Best
- Watch 13 Dogs And A Cat Have A Pefectly Civilized Holiday Feast
- Apple Wants To Play Your Heartstrings With Its New Holiday Ad
- Angling For A Promotion? Get Inspired By The "Badass Advertising Job Title Generator"
- A Headbanger Channels Taylor Swift In New Grammys Ad
- See The Difference Between How Black And White Parents Talk To Their Kids About The Police
- Holiday Beard Decoration, Cancer Detecting Posters: The Top 5 Ads Of The Week
- GE Drops Some Social Science With The Periodic Table Of Emojis
- Ikea Turned A Movie Theater Into A Giant Slumber Party
- Now You Can Express Your Feelings With Liam Neeson Action GIFs Thanks To GIF Keyboard