Jeff Beer is a senior writer with Co.Create. He's a former staffer at Advertising Age, Creativity and Canadian Business magazine. He lives in Toronto.
- Anna Kendrick Gets Stuck, Santa Gets Busted: The Top 5 Ads Of The Week
- Director Ana Lily Amirpour’s Guide To Filmmaking And "Back to the Future" Approach to Creativity
- Santa Drops More Than Christmas Cheer In This Holiday Poo-Pourri Ad
- Behind The Creative Launch Of The Biggest And Priciest Billboard In Times Square
- How A Top Creative Director Learned To Embrace The Chaos Of Creativity And Make Great Work
- Meghan Trainor's New Video Was Created By HP With Vine, Instagram And YouTube Stars
- Nissan Bought And Restored A Used 1996 Maxima For An Elaborate Joke
- Playstation Teams Up With The New York City Ballet For A Victory Dance
- The Purpose-Driven Marketer: How Patagonia Uses Storytelling To Turn Consumers Into Activists
- Guinea Pigs Take One For The Testicular Cancer Team In This Furry PSA
- Kmart Follows Up Its 2013 Holiday Hit "Jingle Balls" With "Jingle Bellies"
- If You Love Snapchat, Shopping And Insanity, This Wacky Snapcash Video Is For You
- Watch Ken Block Get Wild In The Streets of L.A. For "Gymkhana 7"
- Forget Skipping That Run, Nike Says There's No Excuses This Winter
- Anna Kendrick Gets Locked Out Of Her Apartment For Kate Spade