Jeff Beer is a senior writer with Co.Create. He's a former staffer at Advertising Age, Creativity and Canadian Business magazine. He lives in Toronto.
- David Beckham's Life In This Whisky Ad Directed By Guy Ritchie Is Exactly What You Imagine It Would Be
- YouTubers Go To Panem In New "Hunger Games" Miniseries For Mockingjay Part 1
- LeBron Goes Back Home To Akron With Beats
- Smart Move, Snapchat: First Sponsored Post Is A Movie Trailer For "Ouija"
- This Romantic Short Film Is Also A Haircare Ad, And An Anti-Divorce Message For Chinese Couples
- This New App Will Tell You How Close You Are To Ebola
- This Brand App Gives Kids Spooky Halloween Voices
- KLM's Super Helpful Social Play, And Virgin's 6-Hour Pre-roll Of Hell: The Top 5 Ads Of The Week
- Gisele Surfs A Weird Wave Of Emotions In New Chanel Ad by Baz Lurhmann
- This Action-Packed, Heartbreaking Mini War Movie Has A Message For Veterans
- Fly The Long, Boring, Annoying, Mundane Skies With BLAH Airlines
- A Kitten Is Born Every Time Taylor Swift Sips A Diet Coke
- Learn The Do's And Don'ts Of Breakfast Dress Code In Denny's New Web Series
- How To Make A Hilarious Ad, From A Master Of Short-Form Comedy Directing
- A New Kickstarter Campaign To Create A Story-Driven Radio Network