Los Angeles freelancer Hugh Hart covers movies, television, art, design and the wild wild web (for San Francisco Chronicle, Los Angeles Times and New York Times). A former Chicagoan, Hugh also walks his Afghan Hound many times a day and writes twisted pop songs.
- 8 Lessons in Maverick Creativity Culled From The New Richard Linklater Documentary
- Inspired by Edward Snowden and the "Boo" Factor, Chris Carter Re-Opens "The X-Files"
- Selena Gomez Explains Collateralized Debt Obligations in "The Big Short"
- "Trumbo" Shows How One Tenacious Talent Beat Hollywood's Blacklist
- "Spotlight" Filmmakers Reveal How Reporters Exposed Church Sex Abuse
- Traffic Jam: "Hopscotch" Orchestrates Opera On Wheels In Los Angeles
- Brooklyn Artist Confronts Blank Page Terror With Doodle-Friendly "Noted" Book
- The Director Of "Truth" On The Dark Side of Broadcast Journalism
- Black Humor, White Snow, Red Blood: "Fargo" Producer Starts From Scratch For Season 2
- Post-"Hope" Poster: Shepard Fairey on Art, Advertising, and Propaganda
- 12 Insane Hair Creations From Lady Gaga's Extreme Stylist
- “Quantico" Makes TV History By Introducing The FBI To Bollywood
- Cookie Chic: See How Saks Markets “Empire”-Inspired Fashion
- How MIT Media Lab Pictured the Future of Tech And Marketing For "Minority Report"
- Art Of The Pitch: How First-Time Directors Got "Cooties" With A Gory Look Book