Los Angeles freelancer Hugh Hart covers movies, television, art, design and the wild wild web (for San Francisco Chronicle, Los Angeles Times and New York Times). A former Chicagoan, Hugh also walks his Afghan Hound many times a day and writes twisted pop songs.
- iPod-Connected Seniors Recharge Their Memories In "Alive Inside" Doc
- Iris Scans And Reincarnation: The Science And Spirituality Behind "I Origins"
- Make Every Second Count: 8 Rules For YouTube Success From The Creators Of Epic Rap Battles
- Director Bong Joon-ho Imagines "Spartacus on a Train" With Sci-Fi Spectacle "Snowpiercer"
- Damon Lindelof And Tom Perrotta Explore Rapture, Mad Dogs, And Unsolved Misery In "The Leftovers"
- A New Doc Explores The Bright Life And Sudden Death Of Aaron Swartz
- See Warhol, Dali, And Jackson Pollock As Graphic-Novel-Style Heroes
- 9 (Short) Storytelling Tips From A Master Of Movie Trailers
- A Street Artist Shows The Beauty And Power Of Weeds In Urban Garden Project
- Watch Green Screen Artistry Re-Create Old New York In "The Immigrant"
- From 220-Pound Rubber Suit To 800 Digital Artists: "Godzilla" Then And Now
- Takashi Murakami's Post-Fukushima Fantasy Takes Flight In "Jellyfish Eyes"
- Marc Maron Brings His Confessional Comedy Back To TV
- See Your Favorite Urban Legend Brought To Life In This Art Show Of Nightmares
- See The Many Faces Of The Beautiful Game In LA's New "Fútbol" Exhibit