Los Angeles freelancer Hugh Hart covers movies, television, art, design and the wild wild web (for San Francisco Chronicle, Los Angeles Times and New York Times). A former Chicagoan, Hugh also walks his Afghan Hound many times a day and writes twisted pop songs.
- Still Rioting After All These Years: "Alien She" Spotlights A '90s Movement That's Still Influencing Women Today
- Yes, And ... 5 More Lessons In Improv-ing Collaboration And Creativity From Second City
- Shooting The Oscars' Most Centered Movie: The Precision Filmmaking Behind "Grand Budapest Hotel"
- Creative Advice From Marina Abramovic, Olafur Eliasson, Miranda July, And Other Artists From "Akademie X"
- Oscar Animation Nominees Explain The Big Ideas Behind Little Films
- How The Writer Of "American Sniper" Went From Failed Actor To Oscar Nominee
- Capturing Creativity: How Oscar-Contending Documentarians Portrayed Innovators And Eccentrics
- Nordic Noir: A Viewer's Guide to Binge-Watching Northern Europe's Chilly Thrillers
- Capturing The Artist And The Marketing Whiz Behind "Big Eyes"
- 7 Reasons “Peaky Blinders” Is One Of The Year’s Most Immersive Crime Dramas
- PES Shows How He Made His Eye-Popping New Stop Motion Film, "Submarine Sandwich"
- A Legend (Sort Of) Demystified: 10 Insights From The New Doc "Remembering Kubrick"
- Extreme Shooting: Capturing The Harsh, Hallucinatory Beauty Of Antarctica
- 7 Lessons In Creativity From The Brilliant Code Breaker of "The Imitation Game"
- A Jingle Truck Artist Brings The Mobile Art Of Pakistan To America