Los Angeles freelancer Hugh Hart covers movies, television, art, design and the wild wild web (for San Francisco Chronicle, Los Angeles Times and New York Times). A former Chicagoan, Hugh also walks his Afghan Hound many times a day and writes twisted pop songs.
- See The Many Faces Of The Beautiful Game In LA's New "Fútbol" Exhibit
- If You're Reading This, There's Still Time: Morley Cuts Through Clutter With Kinder, Gentler Street Art
- See The Ancient Roots Of Modern Infographics In "Book Of Trees"
- Reinterpreting The Bible: 50 Contemporary Artists Take On Noah
- One-Man-Show Maestro John "Ghetto Klown" Leguizamo On How Tell Your Life Story In Two Fascinating Hours
- The Power of Constraints: How "Missing Picture" Used Clay Figures To Reenact Cambodia's Nightmare
- Cataloging Creativity: Ferran Adrià Showcases 7 Years Of Culinary Art And Science
- Oscar Nominees Break Down The Art of the Live Action Short
- Behind The Breakout Role: How Spirit Award Nominee Keith Stanfield Dug Deep For His "Short Term 12" Performance
- The Real Indians of New Jersey: "Prisoners" Movie Writer Takes "Red Road" To Television
- Weta Workshop Showcases Fantastical Concept Art for Oscar-Nominated "Desolation of Smaug"
- Let The "Mind Games" Begin: Idea Man Kyle Killen Centers New Series On Bipolar Behavioral Scientist
- A Pixar Artist Turns Your Favorite R-Rated Movie Scenes Into Something For The Kids
- A Graphic (And Bloody) Valentine's Day History Of The Heart
- Explore The Man/Beast Bond With Elizabeth McGrath's Freakish, Fantastic Animal Art