Los Angeles freelancer Hugh Hart covers movies, television, art, design and the wild wild web (for San Francisco Chronicle, Los Angeles Times and New York Times). A former Chicagoan, Hugh also walks his Afghan Hound many times a day and writes twisted pop songs.
- The Hunger Frames: See The Luscious Dishes Co-Starring In This Season's Bounty Of Food Films
- Marlboro Boy And Fat Ronald: The Brand-Jamming Art Of Ron English
- How Judy Greer Went From High School Musical To Hollywood's Busiest Co-Star
- From Scented Wallpaper To A Musical Mouthpiece: See 14 Handmade Creations From The Makers NYC Show
- iPod-Connected Seniors Recharge Their Memories In "Alive Inside" Doc
- Iris Scans And Reincarnation: The Science And Spirituality Behind "I Origins"
- Make Every Second Count: 8 Rules For YouTube Success From The Creators Of Epic Rap Battles
- Director Bong Joon-ho Imagines "Spartacus on a Train" With Sci-Fi Spectacle "Snowpiercer"
- Damon Lindelof And Tom Perrotta Explore Rapture, Mad Dogs, And Unsolved Misery In "The Leftovers"
- A New Doc Explores The Bright Life And Sudden Death Of Aaron Swartz
- See Warhol, Dali, And Jackson Pollock As Graphic-Novel-Style Heroes
- 9 (Short) Storytelling Tips From A Master Of Movie Trailers
- A Street Artist Shows The Beauty And Power Of Weeds In Urban Garden Project
- Watch Green Screen Artistry Re-Create Old New York In "The Immigrant"
- From 220-Pound Rubber Suit To 800 Digital Artists: "Godzilla" Then And Now