Los Angeles freelancer Hugh Hart covers movies, television, art, design and the wild wild web (for San Francisco Chronicle, Los Angeles Times and New York Times). A former Chicagoan, Hugh also walks his Afghan Hound many times a day and writes twisted pop songs.
- Oscar Nominees Break Down The Art of the Live Action Short
- Behind The Breakout Role: How Spirit Award Nominee Keith Stanfield Dug Deep For His "Short Term 12" Performance
- The Real Indians of New Jersey: "Prisoners" Movie Writer Takes "Red Road" To Television
- Weta Workshop Showcases Fantastical Concept Art for Oscar-Nominated "Desolation of Smaug"
- Let The "Mind Games" Begin: Idea Man Kyle Killen Centers New Series On Bipolar Behavioral Scientist
- A Pixar Artist Turns Your Favorite R-Rated Movie Scenes Into Something For The Kids
- A Graphic (And Bloody) Valentine's Day History Of The Heart
- Explore The Man/Beast Bond With Elizabeth McGrath's Freakish, Fantastic Animal Art
- Director Cary Fukunaga On Conjuring The Louisiana Noir Of "True Detective"
- How Robbie Robertson Put the Blues Howl In "The Wolf Of Wall Street" Soundtrack
- Why Mister Rogers, "Jaws," And Doomed Teens Are Coming Soon To A Theater Near You
- Neill Blomkamp On Designing Dystopia In "Elysium"
- Designing A Future Of Comfort, Color, And Gorgeous Gadgets In "Her"
- See Wheelchairs Reimagined As Tricked-Out Steampunk Rides
- Collars, Curls, And Comb-Overs: Behind The Sensational '70s Style Of "American Hustle"