Los Angeles freelancer Hugh Hart covers movies, television, art, design and the wild wild web (for San Francisco Chronicle, Los Angeles Times and New York Times). A former Chicagoan, Hugh also walks his Afghan Hound many times a day and writes twisted pop songs.
- Santa's Satanic Sidekick, Krampus, Invades America
- How An Auteur's Team Channeled the Prairie Soul Of "Nebraska"
- Sarah Silverman On Finding The Flow In "We Are Miracles"
- The VFX Wiz Behind YouTube's Viral "Rubber Man" On The Beauty Of Horrible Mistakes
- Alex Gibney On The Filmmaking Pivot Behind "The Armstrong Lie"
- George Lucas Breaks Down The Essence Of "Star Wars" In This Collection Of Images
- "Happy Mutant Baby Pills" Skewers Pharmaceutical Side Effects, Our Drug Culture
- Lessons In Creating Surprise From Pioneering Chef Grant Achatz
- See The Analog Creations Of The "Low Tech Print" Revival
- Guillermo del Toro Shares 14 Creative Insights From His Spectacular Cabinet Of Curiosities Sketch Book
- Beyond Andre The Giant: A Look At Street Sticker Art From Around The World
- Director Kimberly Peirce On Creating Blood Bath 2.0 In "Carrie"
- See A Sofa Made From Brain Waves And 17 Other Amazing Products Of Digital Fabrication
- Artist Turns Garden Hoses, Toilet Plungers, Rain Spouts Into "Suburban Angst" Art
- A Beat Box Collector Chronicles The Rise and Fall of Drum Machines