Los Angeles freelancer Hugh Hart covers movies, television, art, design and the wild wild web (for San Francisco Chronicle, Los Angeles Times and New York Times). A former Chicagoan, Hugh also walks his Afghan Hound many times a day and writes twisted pop songs.
- 7 Reasons “Peaky Blinders” Is One Of The Year’s Most Immersive Crime Dramas
- PES Shows How He Made His Eye-Popping New Stop Motion Film, "Submarine Sandwich"
- A Legend (Sort Of) Demystified: 10 Insights From The New Doc "Remembering Kubrick"
- Extreme Shooting: Capturing The Harsh, Hallucinatory Beauty Of Antarctica
- 7 Lessons In Creativity From The Brilliant Code Breaker of "The Imitation Game"
- A Jingle Truck Artist Brings The Mobile Art Of Pakistan To America
- How Lisa Kudrow And Michael Patrick King Made Reality Even More Real With "The Comeback"
- Toasting The Light And Dark Of Creative Genius In Dylan Thomas Biopic "A Poet In New York"
- The Immigrant Moonwalker: How The Daily Show's Aasif Mandvi Found Himself Through Pop Culture
- Stripped Down: See Great Movies Boiled Down To 5-Second Pictograms
- Cobain, Tupac, Winehouse: Street Artist D*Face Portrays Artists Who Burned Bright and Died Young
- Recreating One Woman's 1,700-Mile Walkabout In "Tracks"
- 60-Second Knockouts: Watch 5 Cool Movies in 5 Minutes
- 5 Timeless Marketing Lessons For Today's Brands From Visionary Designer Paul Rand
- Two Directors, One Film: New Series "The Chair" Is Like A Boxing Match Between Filmmakers