Los Angeles freelancer Hugh Hart covers movies, television, art, design and the wild wild web (for San Francisco Chronicle, Los Angeles Times and New York Times). A former Chicagoan, Hugh also walks his Afghan Hound many times a day and writes twisted pop songs.
- How James Corden Went From Show Tunes With Eddie Redmayne To A New, Snark-Free "Late Late Show"
- "The Art of War Visualized” Translates Ancient Wisdom Into Fun Infographics
- DIY Musician Translates Audio Wave Forms Into 400 Slightly Different Album Covers
- Still Rioting After All These Years: "Alien She" Spotlights A '90s Movement That's Still Influencing Women Today
- "Interstellar"-Themed Time Capsule Captures A Crowdsourced Picture Of Life On Earth
- Mad Men's Producer And Ad Advisor On How To Seduce Strangers--And Sell Stuff
- When "The Brain Eaters" Weren't Kardashians: "Classic" Exploitation Movies Get A Reboot, And Chilling Posters
- Yes, And ... 5 More Lessons In Improv-ing Collaboration And Creativity From Second City
- Shooting The Oscars' Most Centered Movie: The Precision Filmmaking Behind "Grand Budapest Hotel"
- Creative Advice From Marina Abramovic, Olafur Eliasson, Miranda July, And Other Artists From "Akademie X"
- Oscar Animation Nominees Explain The Big Ideas Behind Little Films
- How The Writer Of "American Sniper" Went From Failed Actor To Oscar Nominee
- Capturing Creativity: How Oscar-Contending Documentarians Portrayed Innovators And Eccentrics
- Nordic Noir: A Viewer's Guide to Binge-Watching Northern Europe's Chilly Thrillers
- Capturing The Artist And The Marketing Whiz Behind "Big Eyes"