Los Angeles freelancer Hugh Hart covers movies, television, art, design and the wild wild web (for San Francisco Chronicle, Los Angeles Times and New York Times). A former Chicagoan, Hugh also walks his Afghan Hound many times a day and writes twisted pop songs.
- How Brad Bird Went From Disney Apprentice To Oscar-Winner And Architect Of "Tomorrowland"
- How Director Brad Bird Brought Back Our Bright Future For "Tomorrowland"
- A New Doc and Exhibit Salute "Alien" Designer H.R. Giger’s Dark Sci-Fi Legacy
- Can You Guess The Classic Movie From This Artist's Story-At-A-Glance Graphics?
- Creative Misdirection: How Designer Bill Blass And The "Ghost Army" Tricked the Nazis
- Drawing The Future: See CalArts Shorts By Tomorrow's Animation Stars, Today
- Unexpected Art Makes City Dwellers Reassess Familiar Urban Spaces
- A Dark, Twisted Cinderella Story: Artist Camille Rose Garcia Holds A Black Mirror Up To Children's Classics
- Voicemails From Grandpa And 3-D Printing Power This Unusual Comedy Short
- See Every Smoke, Drink, And Affair In This "Mad Men By The Numbers" Supercut
- One Artist's Campaign To Beautify Cities, One Dumpster At A Time
- How James Corden Went From Show Tunes With Eddie Redmayne To A New, Snark-Free "Late Late Show"
- "The Art of War Visualized” Translates Ancient Wisdom Into Fun Infographics
- DIY Musician Translates Audio Wave Forms Into 400 Slightly Different Album Covers
- Still Rioting After All These Years: "Alien She" Spotlights A '90s Movement That's Still Influencing Women Today