Dan Solomon lives in Austin with his wife and his dog. He's written about music for MTV and Spin, sports for Sports Illustrated, and pop culture for Vulture and the AV Club. He is a regular contributor to Fast Co.Create and Texas Monthly. He is but a simple boy from Texas.
- Manny Pacquiao Is Confused As To Whether He's Really Fighting Floyd Mayweather In This Foot Locker Ad
- "Selma" Director Ava DuVernay Now Has Her Own Barbie Doll
- The Director Of "The Age of Adaline" On Bringing A Dream Project To Life
- Watch Gay Marriage Evolve Over Decades Of Pop Culture In This ACLU Supercut
- Some Hero Strapped A GoPro To Himself And Turned A Boring Work Day Into An Extreme Adventure
- Matthew McConaughey's "Interstellar" Character Shares Your Feelings About That "Star Wars" Trailer
- This Jet Painted Like R2-D2 Is The Flight You're Looking For
- If The New Trailer Is To Be Believed, Star Wars VII Will Get Every Single Thing Right
- Cycling Canada Encourages You To Ride With A Dramatic Film Starring An Army Of Riderless Bikes
- No Babies Were Harmed In These Photos Of Submerged Babies, From The Photographer Behind "Underwater Dogs"
- Sylvester Stallone Pitches A Movie About Bread Delivery In This Action-Packed Ad
- Sony's GoPro-Like Camera Is So Simple, They Taught An Octopus To Use It
- From Dildos To Golf Clubs: See All The Different Ways People Have Played Their Own, Weird, Game of Thrones
- Joel McHale Teams With Lego Batman, Lego Gandalf, And Lego Wyldstyle In Lego Dimensions Short
- Watch Edward Snowden Give John Oliver--And You--A Lesson In Password Security