Dan Solomon lives in Austin with his wife and his dog. He's written about music for MTV and Spin, sports for Sports Illustrated, and pop culture for Vulture and the AV Club. He is a regular contributor to Fast Co.Create and Texas Monthly. He is but a simple boy from Texas.
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler Will Get Their Own Action Figures At San Diego Comic-Con
- Oreo Is Promoting Its New S'mores Flavor With Bizarre Cartoon Ads, As If It Needed To
- See Coldplay And The Cast Of "Game Of Thrones" Prep "Game Of Thrones: The Musical" To Promote Red Nose Day
- The Getty Center Is Recapping "Game Of Thrones" With Medieval Paintings On Tumblr
- 50 Cent Over-Explains All Of The Best Jokes In These Clips From "Spy"
- The MTA Explains All Those Subway Delays With A Neat 8-Bit Video
- Pizza Hut's New PSA Discourages Selfie Stick Use, Encourages Pizza Consumption
- Watch The Trailer For "The Road Warrior" Re-Cut To Look More Like "Fury Road"
- Watch A Funny Short About What It Might Be Like To Actually Date a Popular Social Network
- The Original Hamburglar Is Back In This Gritty Fan Film Also Starring Ronald And Grimace
- Movies Invade Reality In This Striking Short About The Dangers Of Too Much Screen Time
- The First Trailer For ABC's New Muppets Series Looks Every Bit As Muppety As You Could Hope
- A Homeless Shelter Used Microsoft's How-Old.net To Show The Toll Of Living On The Street
- Mini Offers Stranded Motorists A Lift, Turning Breakdowns Into Test Drives
- Samsung Celebrates Mother's Day By Making Sport Of Your Mom's Texting Style