Dan Solomon lives in Austin with his wife and his dog. He's written about music for MTV and Spin, sports for Sports Illustrated, and pop culture for Vulture and the AV Club. He is a regular contributor to Fast Co.Create and Texas Monthly. He is but a simple boy from Texas.
- 4 Honest Career Lessons From The Creator Of "Pretty Little Liars"
- A Dream Team Of Rappers Including The Game, Rick Ross, And 2 Chainz, Team Up For Ferguson Protest Track
- Until "Better Caul Saul" Debuts, Watch This Wacky Ad From A Can-Do Austin Lawyer
- Mountain Dew Launches A Web Series You Might Actually Watch To The End
- See Your Instagram Feed Pressed Onto Vinyl In The Interactive "Hashtag My Ass" Video
- Find Order In Chaos With This Kinetic Sculpture That Captures The Essence Of Science
- With "Mentions Box" And Zip-line, The Emmy Awards Get Physical With Social
- Converse Pedicabs Will Take You To A Free Concert If You're "Sneaker" Enough
- Capturing The Defining Images Of Hip Hop History
- Staten Island's Hottest Restaurant Is Troy And It's Got Everything, Including A Viral-Ready Ad
- See 43 Years Of Nike Sneaker Evolution In "The Genealogy Of Innovation" Video
- Peyton Manning And Cam Newton Prank Convenience Store Customers In Gatorade's New Hidden Camera Campaign
- Tim Hortons Goes Dark In An Attempt To Shock Customers With Delicious New Coffee
- Add Fart Noises To All Of Your Favorite YouTube Videos--For A Good Cause
- Follow The History Of Smoking In Advertising--From Aspirational To Shameful