Dan Solomon lives in Austin with his wife and his dog. He's written about music for MTV and Spin, sports for Sports Illustrated, and pop culture for Vulture and the AV Club. He is a regular contributor to Fast Co.Create and Texas Monthly. He is but a simple boy from Texas.
- Natasha Bedingfield Partners With A Beauty Brand For Her New Music Video About Mental Illness
- Chipotle's New Literary Cups And Bags Feature Latino Authors This Time--But Still None From Mexico
- Some Heroes Are Culturejamming Racist Bus Ads In San Francisco With Pictures Of The New, Muslim Ms. Marvel
- Tony Romo Stars In Pizza Hut Super Bowl Ad Evoking Dez Bryant's Catch-That-Wasn't
- Coke's Super Bowl Campaign Takes On Internet Hate And Urges Viewers To #MakeItHappy Instead
- Watch Cool New Animated Trailers For "Casablanca," "Apocalypse Now," And More
- To Complement Your Snowy Experience--Watch The Northern Lights In Stunning 4K
- Here's Your Subway Etiquette Guide, As Interpreted By Two Dudes In Colorful Bodystockings
- Watch A 300-Movie Montage That Reveals the Formula For Basically Every Movie Trailer Ever
- A "Robot Chicken" Animator Turned A Nintendo Power Glove Into The Ultimate Stop-Motion Animation Tool
- George R.R. Martin Gets More George R.R. Martins In Fake-But-Perfect Trailer For "Multiplicity 2: Game Of Clones"
- Nikon Makes Ad Stars Out Of Viral, Hair-Braiding Dads
- Watch An Animated Jack Black Talk About Growing Up A Sleepy Outsider In Hermosa Beach
- "Community" Season 6 Gets Its Air Date In This Pomo Promo From Yahoo Screen
- 29 Artists Pay Tribute To "The Simpsons" in The "Springfield, Springfield" Art Show