Dan Solomon lives in Austin with his wife and his dog. He's written about music for MTV and Spin, sports for Sports Illustrated, and pop culture for Vulture and the AV Club. He is a regular contributor to Fast Co.Create and Texas Monthly. He is but a simple boy from Texas.
- The Trailer For Tim Burton's New Film Isn't Even A Little Bit Goth
- Sub In Art For Ads During Your NYC Transit Commute With Augmented Reality "No Ad" App
- Raise Your Blood Pressure Instantly By Watching The Unreal* Traffic At This Argentina Intersection
- Krispy Kreme Ain't Afraid Of No Ghostbusters-Themed Donuts This Fall
- Chris Ware Is Reviving The Newspaper Comic Strip As An Artform In The Guardian
- Check Out Composer Kutiman's New Song Built Around Samples From 23 YouTube Performances
- Jack White Makes A Pretty Great Music Video In 24 Hours
- Get A Drone's-Eye-View Of Burning Man To See Why It's Such A Life-Changing Blah Blah Bling Blah Blah
- Penn Jillette And "Wizard Wars" Magicians Explain How Magic Works And Why It's Still Relevant
- "Gotham" Is Almost Definitely Going To Be Less Weird Than This Fan-Made Trailer For The Show
- EA And Madden Make Meme-Lemonade Out Of Tiny, Glitchy Lemons
- The Campaign Against The Washington Redskins' Name Takes Aim At Sponsor FedEx
- Watch As A GoPro-Strapped Daredevil Climbs Into An Active F*%&ing Volcano
- Here Is A Really Good Nicolas Cage Activity Book For Kids
- This New GE Ad Is A Cross Between "A.I." And "Boyhood"