Dan Solomon lives in Austin with his wife and his dog. He's written about music for MTV and Spin, sports for Sports Illustrated, and pop culture for Vulture and the AV Club. He is a regular contributor to Fast Co.Create and Texas Monthly. He is but a simple boy from Texas.
- HelloFlo’s PeriCoach Ad Makes Feminine Bladder Leakage Downright Hilarious
- 1,000 Italians Want The Foo Fighters To Visit Their City So Badly They Pulled Off The Best Rock Stunt Of The Year
- Netflix’s "Sense8" Makes Beautiful Music Out Of The Brainwaves Of 8 Strangers
- Calvin Klein Updates Its Sex-Sells Approach To Include Sexting, Threesomes
- Some Hero Learned A Hard Lesson About Strapping His GoPro To Stuff
- BetaBrand Is Hiring And They Really, Really, Really Don't Care What Developers Wear To The Office
- Director Paul Hunter On The Making Of Pharrell's "Freedom" Video
- Look Inside Istanbul's "Breaking Bad"-Themed Coffee Shop, Walter's Coffee
- Too-Good-To-Be-True Small Town CrimeStoppers Video Sparks "Is This A Viral Coke Ad" Theories
- Here's Lara Croft And Other Video Game Heroines With More Realistic Bodies
- This Hilariously Outraged Review Of Adam Sandler's Panned "Pixels" Will Kind Of Make You Want To See It
- The Latest Trailer For 'Mockingjay Part 2' Teases The Calm Before The Storm
- Land Rover's New Instagram Campaign Takes You Inside National Parks In A Way You Haven't Experienced Before
- Watch The Video For Prince's #BlackLivesMatter Anthem "Baltimore"
- It's A Dead World After All: "Life After Disney" Shows A Post-Apocalyptic Magic Kingdom