Dan Solomon lives in Austin with his wife and his dog. He's written about music for MTV and Spin, sports for Sports Illustrated, and pop culture for Vulture and the AV Club. He is a regular contributor to Fast Co.Create and Texas Monthly. He is but a simple boy from Texas.
- Check Out This Haruki Murakami-Inspired Video Game, As If Such Things Hold Any Meaning
- You'll Die When You See the 'Walking Dead' Opening Credits Set To The 'Friends' Theme
- Watch The Trailer For The Coen Brothers' Singularly Well-Cast Bonkers New Film
- Cartoonist Kate Beaton On Staying Creative, Respecting Your Audience, And Poop Jokes
- Gaze Upon The Slobbery Faces Of 91 Dogs From "Lick" Photographer Ty Foster
- Emma Stone Dances Her Way Into Your Heart In Arcade Fire Musician's New Video
- You're Not As Good At Pooping As A Unicorn, According To Squatty Potty
- Yes, There's a Group That'll Cut Tattoos Off Of Corpses For Loved Ones To Keep
- Ranking All The Daniel Craig-Era James Bond Themes Now That Sam Smith's Is Here
- Have We Reached Peak "Event Trailer"?
- An Interactive Retirement Ad Asks If Your 2045 Will Be A Utopia Or A Nightmare
- Dove Tells Teen Girls That The Grass Is Always Greener In A New Campaign
- This Twee Eyewear Company Goes Full Wes Anderson In Its New Ad
- "The Keeping Room" Star Brit Marling and Writer Julia Hart on Making a Feminist Western
- How Trevor Noah Is Already Making "The Daily Show" His Own