Christine Champagne is a New York City-based writer and TV critic whose byline has appeared in all sorts of publications, including Emmy, Time Out New York, Redbook, Variety and Film Journal International. She is a regular contributor to Co.Create, and she loves airplane food.
- See The Piping Hot Art Being Created On Pizza Boxes Around The World
- Game Of Lions: How Filmmakers Beverly And Dereck Joubert Tell The Story Of Africa’s Big Cats
- Vogue Explores Celebrity In The Digital Age With Original Shorts Starring Jessica Chastain And Kate Winslet
- How A New York Agency Made The Most Irish Whiskey Commercial Of The Year
- "Walking Dead" Star Norman Reedus Is Good With A Crossbow--Now See What He Does With A Camera
- Don't Judge: Meet People Who Take Doll Collecting To Extremes
- Target Pins Its Hopes On Pinterest This Holiday Season
- "Time Of Death" Provides Lessons On Life From Those About To Die
- See The Amazing, Absurd Phenomenon Of The Wet Dog Shake, Captured In Stunning Photos
- Experience Melbourne From Your Couch Through These Remote Control Tourists
- Progressive Salutes Progress With New Apron-Themed Campaign
- How To Collect Art When You Aren’t A Billionaire--Or Even A Millionaire
- How To Make A Cannes Contender: Chipotle's "Back to the Start"
- Meineke Gets a Major Brand Overhaul--And a Visit From Kid President
- An Immersive, Cinematic Approach To Showcasing Architecture Online