Christine Champagne is a New York City-based writer and TV critic whose byline has appeared in all sorts of publications, including Emmy, Time Out New York, Redbook, Variety and Film Journal International. She is a regular contributor to Co.Create, and she loves airplane food.
- A Photo Book Documents New York City's Irreplaceable Mom And Pop Shops
- Director Todd Haynes Speaks To The Power Of Under-The-Surface Acting In "Carol"
- Office Depot Just Made Your Office Secret Santa Much Easier
- From Ad Guy To Actor: Donny Deutsch Repositions Himself With The Scripted Series "Donny!"
- Oscar-Winning Filmmaker Paul Haggis Directs A Short Film For Canada Goose
- It's A Canine Christmas With The Honest Kitchen's Scratch And Sniff Book For Dogs
- Adobe And FEED Put Creatives To The Test For New Holiday Campaign And Web Series
- A Former "Breaking Bad" Writer Brings The Twisted Ballet Drama "Flesh And Bone" To TV
- Cute Cat Alert! Check Out These Adorably Weird Photos Of Shaking Felines
- See How Ridiculously Busy We All Are In "HumanKinda," A Short Film From @JetBlue
- Too Far, or Not Far Enough: How Anthony Jeselnik Writes And Tests His Non-PC Standup Material
- A New Museum Exhibit Reveals New York's Role In Shaping Superman And Batman
- Spoiler Alert: Adam Conover Hilariously Dispels All Your Beliefs To Teach You a Lesson
- Has The Tech Industry Made San Francisco Unlivable For Everyone Else?
- Behind The Scenes: The Surprisingly Intricate Method For Tatting Up The Star of "Blindspot"