Christine Champagne is a New York City-based writer and TV critic whose byline has appeared in all sorts of publications, including Emmy, Time Out New York, Redbook, Variety and Film Journal International. She is a regular contributor to Co.Create, and she loves airplane food.
- A Bank Transforms Its ATMS Into GAYTMS In Honor Of Gay Pride
- How Volvo Plans To Bring Deliveries To Your Parked Car
- Watch A Powerful Video Of Kiev's Protesters Set To Pharrell Williams's "Happy"
- At KFC In Russia, Diners Eat KFC Then Make Commercials About KFC Right In The Restaurant
- Target To Launch Collections Created By Pinterest's Top Pinners
- Crazy For KitKat, The Japanese Now Have Their Own KitKat Store, And KitKat Flavors
- City As Canvas: See Groundbreaking Works From A Golden Age Of Graffiti
- Delta's Awesome '80s Safety Video: How ALF, One Of The Guys From Devo, And Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Wound Up On The Same Flight
- Audi Reveals Super Bowl Spot And Snapchat And Twitter Game Plan
- How The Main Titles For Pirate Series "Black Sails" Became A Work Of Art
- Stop, Breathe & Think: A New Meditation App To Boost Compassion And Creativity
- Director Drake Doremus Seeks "The Beauty Inside" For Toshiba And Intel
- See Cancer Patients React To Intentionally Ridiculous Makeovers Designed To Make Them LOL
- See The Piping Hot Art Being Created On Pizza Boxes Around The World
- Game Of Lions: How Filmmakers Beverly And Dereck Joubert Tell The Story Of Africa’s Big Cats