Christine Champagne is a New York City-based writer and TV critic whose byline has appeared in all sorts of publications, including Emmy, Time Out New York, Redbook, Variety and Film Journal International. She is a regular contributor to Co.Create, and she loves airplane food.
- Stephen Colbert's Smiling Face Will Soon Grace Stumptown Coffee Bottles
- You Must See Swiftalogues--Taylor Swift Lyrics Turned Into Dramatic Monologues
- How Netflix Is Using Original Programming To Win Over Your Kids
- The Storytellers: How Dave Erickson And Robert Kirkman Went Off-Script With "Fear The Walking Dead"
- Marriott Reaches Out To Latinos Through Its #LoveTravels Campaign
- Before Lil Bub: A Curated Look At How Cats Came To Dominate The Internet
- Hell And Back: What Tig Notaro Learned From Making Her New Doc, And Rebuilding After Bad Times
- Remember Batkid? A New Doc Shows How Make-A-Wish Made A Superhero Dream Come True
- The Next Generation Of Ad Creativity: See The Winners Of The Future Lions
- How The Makers Of "Mr. Robot" Cracked The Code Of A Realistic Hacker Drama
- Hulu Has Broken The Fourth Wall For You To Poke Around Seinfeld's Apartment
- Natasha Leggero And Riki Lindhome On Creating Their Own Period-Reality Show, And Why Corsets Aren't Funny
- Behind The Absurdly Comic Work Of Roy Andersson, And His Movie That Doesn't Look Like Other Movies
- How Roland Joffé Captured Those Glorious Landscapes And Epic Battles In "Texas Rising"
- The Creators Of Pot-Dealer Web Series "High Maintenance" Deliver For MakeSpace