Christine Champagne is a New York City-based writer and TV critic whose byline has appeared in all sorts of publications, including Emmy, Time Out New York, Redbook, Variety and Film Journal International. She is a regular contributor to Co.Create, and she loves airplane food.
- Remember Batkid? A New Doc Shows How Make-A-Wish Made A Superhero Dream Come True
- The Next Generation Of Ad Creativity: See The Winners Of The Future Lions
- How The Makers Of "Mr. Robot" Cracked The Code Of A Realistic Hacker Drama
- Hulu Has Broken The Fourth Wall For You To Poke Around Seinfeld's Apartment
- Natasha Leggero And Riki Lindhome On Creating Their Own Period-Reality Show, And Why Corsets Aren't Funny
- Behind The Absurdly Comic Work Of Roy Andersson, And His Movie That Doesn't Look Like Other Movies
- How Roland Joffé Captured Those Glorious Landscapes And Epic Battles In "Texas Rising"
- The Creators Of Pot-Dealer Web Series "High Maintenance" Deliver For MakeSpace
- How Chad Hodge Sold Fox, Matt Dillon, Terrence Howard, And M. Night Shyamalan On "Wayward Pines"
- Jake From State Farm Is Back, And This Time He Is On The Phone With The Coneheads
- Ford Throws Open Its Secret Bunker For A New Doc About The Making Of A Mustang
- How Getting His Hands Dirty On TV Inspired Mike Rowe To Become An Activist For American Workers
- Meet Breakdancers From Yemen To Uganda In "Shake The Dust," Executive Produced By Nas
- Animal Payback Is A Bitch: Behind The Brutal And Powerful Mad-Dog Movie "White God"
- Anatomy Of A Hit: Why Everyone Watched—And Talked About—"Empire"