Christine Champagne is a New York City-based writer and TV critic whose byline has appeared in all sorts of publications, including Emmy, Time Out New York, Redbook, Variety and Film Journal International. She is a regular contributor to Co.Create, and she loves airplane food.
- Cartoon Network's Christina Miller Unveils New Digital Strategy, Wants You To Hack It
- How Jillian Bell's Improv Skills Have Made Her A Scene-Stealer In TV And Movies
- How Michael Pollan Gets Us To Actually Listen To Him When He Talks To Us About Healthy Eating
- "Luther" Creator Neil Cross Just Can't Walk Away From Idris Elba's Charismatic Detective
- Behind This Strikingly Prescient "Homeland" Season With Producer Lesli Linka Glatter
- A New Doc Reveals How Cartoonists Get Their Work In "The New Yorker"
- These Trends Will Influence All Businesses And Brands In 2016, According To Ford
- A Photo Book Documents New York City's Irreplaceable Mom And Pop Shops
- Director Todd Haynes Speaks To The Power Of Under-The-Surface Acting In "Carol"
- Office Depot Just Made Your Office Secret Santa Much Easier
- From Ad Guy To Actor: Donny Deutsch Repositions Himself With The Scripted Series "Donny!"
- Oscar-Winning Filmmaker Paul Haggis Directs A Short Film For Canada Goose
- It's A Canine Christmas With The Honest Kitchen's Scratch And Sniff Book For Dogs
- Adobe And FEED Put Creatives To The Test For New Holiday Campaign And Web Series
- A Former "Breaking Bad" Writer Brings The Twisted Ballet Drama "Flesh And Bone" To TV