Christine Champagne is a New York City-based writer and TV critic whose byline has appeared in all sorts of publications, including Emmy, Time Out New York, Redbook, Variety and Film Journal International. She is a regular contributor to Co.Create, and she loves airplane food.
- The Internet’s Most Famous Cats Band Together To Save Tigers From Extinction
- How To Jump The Shark (Onto A New York Subway) From The Director Of "Sharknado" And "Sharknado 2"
- How A Novelist And A Monster Master Created A New Vision Of Vampires In "The Strain"
- Director Steve James On Capturing Roger Ebert For The Doc, “Life Itself”
- A New PSA Aims To Reverse Anti-Turban Bias
- How "Rectify" Got Saved From Television Oblivion
- Anatomy Of A Cannes Contender: Becoming Sweetie, The Little Girl Who Took On Child Predators
- You've Really Got To See Beyoncélogues--Beyoncé Lyrics Turned Into Dramatic Monologues
- Digital Storytellers: How One Production Company Is Working To Build A Creative Utopia
- Behind The Breakout Role: Orange Is The New Black's Uzo Aduba On Creating Crazy Eyes
- St. John Ambulance Ad Demonstrates Life's Less Pleasant Surprises
- Beyond Books: A New Film Shows The Vital Role Public Libraries Play In New York Communities
- Hear What James Franco, Hans Zimmer, Tracey Emin, Moby, And Others Have To Say About Creativity
- "Penny Dreadful" Comes To Life In Spooky Interactive Street Display
- The Smooth Side Of Agency Entrepreneurialism: A Creative Shop Gets Into The Nut-Butter Business