Christine Champagne is a New York City-based writer and TV critic whose byline has appeared in all sorts of publications, including Emmy, Time Out New York, Redbook, Variety and Film Journal International. She is a regular contributor to Co.Create, and she loves airplane food.
- How Getting His Hands Dirty On TV Inspired Mike Rowe To Become An Activist For American Workers
- Meet Breakdancers From Yemen To Uganda In "Shake The Dust," Executive Produced By Nas
- Animal Payback Is A Bitch: Behind The Brutal And Powerful Mad-Dog Movie "White God"
- Anatomy Of A Hit: Why Everyone Watched—And Talked About—"Empire"
- Ethan Hawke Looks At Mentors, The True Nature Of Career Success In "Seymour: An Introduction"
- "The Wonder List With Bill Weir" Takes Us To The World's Most Amazing Places--Before We Destroy Them
- Step Into Don Draper's Office--And The Mad Men Writers' Room--At This New York Exhibit
- Apple Showcases IPhone Photography From Around The World In New Campaign For IPhone 6
- It's Okay To Laugh: "That's Racist With Mike Epps" Tackles The Taboo, With Humor
- Inherent Vice Costume Designer Mark Bridges On Bringing Pynchon, And 1970 L.A. To Life
- Behind The Collaborative, Competitive Process Of Being A Head Writer For "Saturday Night Live"
- From Meek To Mofo: Melissa McBride On Playing The Walking Dead's Most Complicated Zombie-Killer, Carol
- Street Artists Compete For Bragging Rights And Cash In A New Reality Show Hosted By BUA
- "Breaking Bad" Star Aaron Paul Pushes Muffins, Donuts And Onion Rings In Weight Watchers Super Bowl Spot
- Why The Dancers In That Freaky Loctite Super Bowl Ad Are Wearing Fanny Packs