Christine Champagne is a New York City-based writer and TV critic whose byline has appeared in all sorts of publications, including Emmy, Time Out New York, Redbook, Variety and Film Journal International. She is a regular contributor to Co.Create, and she loves airplane food.
- Apple Showcases IPhone Photography From Around The World In New Campaign For IPhone 6
- It's Okay To Laugh: "That's Racist With Mike Epps" Tackles The Taboo, With Humor
- Inherent Vice Costume Designer Mark Bridges On Bringing Pynchon, And 1970 L.A. To Life
- Behind The Collaborative, Competitive Process Of Being A Head Writer For "Saturday Night Live"
- From Meek To Mofo: Melissa McBride On Playing The Walking Dead's Most Complicated Zombie-Killer, Carol
- Street Artists Compete For Bragging Rights And Cash In A New Reality Show Hosted By BUA
- "Breaking Bad" Star Aaron Paul Pushes Muffins, Donuts And Onion Rings In Weight Watchers Super Bowl Spot
- Why The Dancers In That Freaky Loctite Super Bowl Ad Are Wearing Fanny Packs
- Sprint Says Sorry For The Screaming Sheep In Its Super Bowl Teaser
- Ben Silverman Reveals How "The Office" Inspired His Local News Docu-Soap "Breaking Greenville"
- Here's A GIF Teaser Of Budweiser's Adorable Super Bowl Puppy
- Wallow In '90s Nostalgia, And Question All Your Life Choices, With VH1's Buzzy New Show, "Hindsight"
- Someone Else Is Now Crashing Doritos' Ad Party--This Time With A Message About Deforestation
- From Bank Robber To Filmmaker, Darius Clark Monroe Tells A Personal Story In "Evolution Of A Criminal"
- How Desiree Akhavan Bootstrapped Her Way To A Breakout Year In Front Of, And Behind, The Camera