Christine Champagne is a New York City-based writer and TV critic whose byline has appeared in all sorts of publications, including Emmy, Time Out New York, Redbook, Variety and Film Journal International. She is a regular contributor to Co.Create, and she loves airplane food.
- Awww Alert: Watch A Cute Beagle Return Items Lost On Planes To KLM Flyers
- Fans Of "How I Met Your Mother" Can Now Get All Kinds Of Props From The Show--For Free
- Kevin Bacon Is The First Celebrity To Take On A Slobbery New Fundraising Challenge
- See The Striking Work Of An Original Mad Man--From His First Solo Exhibit At Age 100
- TV Utopia: How John de Mol Keeps Creating Reality Shows The World Can't Stop Watching
- Roger Federer, Honey Deuce, And More US Open Highlights Featured On A Live Mural Above NYC's Midtown Tunnel
- Sign The First-Ever 3-D Printed Petition, And Build An Elephant
- How To Sell Retro-Style--Paper!--Travel Guides In The Digital Age
- Getting Up, Stepping Up: How Travis Wall Went From Dancer To Choreographer
- Behind The Web Hit "Barely Legal Pawn," Starring Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, And Audi
- Gap, Elisabeth Moss, Michael K. Williams, And Zosia Mamet Urge You To "Dress Normal" In New Campaign
- Feeding Entrepreneurship: Hearty Advice From Joe Bastianich And Tim Love Of "Restaurant Startup"
- How The Approval Matrix Went From The Back Page Of "New York" To TV
- It's Time To Experience The Joy Of Prancercise All Over Again
- Behind Devin Supertramp's Insane-Looking Zip Line Stunt For Speed Stick