Christine Champagne is a New York City-based writer and TV critic whose byline has appeared in all sorts of publications, including Emmy, Time Out New York, Redbook, Variety and Film Journal International. She is a regular contributor to Co.Create, and she loves airplane food.
- Here's A GIF Teaser Of Budweiser's Adorable Super Bowl Puppy
- Wallow In '90s Nostalgia, And Question All Your Life Choices, With VH1's Buzzy New Show, "Hindsight"
- Someone Else Is Now Crashing Doritos' Ad Party--This Time With A Message About Deforestation
- From Bank Robber To Filmmaker, Darius Clark Monroe Tells A Personal Story In "Evolution Of A Criminal"
- How Desiree Akhavan Bootstrapped Her Way To A Breakout Year In Front Of, And Behind, The Camera
- Sequins, Style, And More Sequins: A Look At Dolly Parton's Singular Style
- Remembering Sandy Hook With A Look At "What They Left Behind"
- These 2015 Trends Will Impact All Businesses, According To Ford
- Here Are Some Ideas For Rethinking Black Friday, Courtesy Of ... A Bank
- 9 Lessons On Crowdfunding A Show, From The Man Behind TV's First Kickstarter-Funded Series
- How Street-Generated Footage Fueled HBO's New Doc On Street Artist Banksy
- Norman Lear On The Nature Of Belly Laughs, The Stories All Around You, And Shaping TV As We Know It
- Two Fashion Brands Join Forces To Tell A Dual-Sided Love Story
- Warning: These Photos Of Wet Puppies Shaking Their Pudgy Little Bodies Will Disrupt Your Mood
- My Morning Jacket Records Woody Guthrie Classic For North Face Campaign To Benefit Public Lands