Christine Champagne is a New York City-based writer and TV critic whose byline has appeared in all sorts of publications, including Emmy, Time Out New York, Redbook, Variety and Film Journal International. She is a regular contributor to Co.Create, and she loves airplane food.
- Here's How You Get A 9-Hour Documentary Series About Climate Change On TV
- "Finding Vivian Maier" Reveals The Riveting Images And Strange Life Of A Reclusive Street Photographer
- Awkward Family Photos Become Art With New Museum Exhibit
- This Touching Web Series Shows You Why You Should Adopt A Sidekick From A Shelter
- FX Draws SXSW Attendees Into "The Strain" Transformation Station With Promises Of Power Naps
- A New Survey Reveals Which Social Media Brands People Are Most Attached To
- A Bank Transforms Its ATMS Into GAYTMS In Honor Of Gay Pride
- How Volvo Plans To Bring Deliveries To Your Parked Car
- Watch A Powerful Video Of Kiev's Protesters Set To Pharrell Williams's "Happy"
- At KFC In Russia, Diners Eat KFC Then Make Commercials About KFC Right In The Restaurant
- Target To Launch Collections Created By Pinterest's Top Pinners
- Crazy For KitKat, The Japanese Now Have Their Own KitKat Store, And KitKat Flavors
- City As Canvas: See Groundbreaking Works From A Golden Age Of Graffiti
- Delta's Awesome '80s Safety Video: How ALF, One Of The Guys From Devo, And Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Wound Up On The Same Flight
- Audi Reveals Super Bowl Spot And Snapchat And Twitter Game Plan