Christine Champagne is a New York City-based writer and TV critic whose byline has appeared in all sorts of publications, including Emmy, Time Out New York, Redbook, Variety and Film Journal International. She is a regular contributor to Co.Create, and she loves airplane food.
- How Street-Generated Footage Fueled HBO's New Doc On Street Artist Banksy
- Norman Lear On The Nature Of Belly Laughs, The Stories All Around You, And Shaping TV As We Know It
- Two Fashion Brands Join Forces To Tell A Dual-Sided Love Story
- Warning: These Photos Of Wet Puppies Shaking Their Pudgy Little Bodies Will Disrupt Your Mood
- My Morning Jacket Records Woody Guthrie Classic For North Face Campaign To Benefit Public Lands
- How Lisa Ling Gets To Tell The Kinds Of Stories She Wants To Tell On TV
- 4 Big-Picture Lessons In Innovation From Steven Johnson And "How We Got To Now"
- See What Happens When Creative People Trade Living Spaces And Lives
- The Moody New Titles For "Key & Peele" Brilliantly Parody The Moody Titles For "True Detective"
- Inside The Newsroom: How To Go From ABC News Intern To Executive Producer And DC Bureau Chief
- Awww Alert: Watch A Cute Beagle Return Items Lost On Planes To KLM Flyers
- Fans Of "How I Met Your Mother" Can Now Get All Kinds Of Props From The Show--For Free
- Kevin Bacon Is The First Celebrity To Take On A Slobbery New Fundraising Challenge
- See The Striking Work Of An Original Mad Man--From His First Solo Exhibit At Age 100
- TV Utopia: How John de Mol Keeps Creating Reality Shows The World Can't Stop Watching