Ari Karpel is a frequent contributor to Fast Company and Co.Create and an instructor at UCLA Extension. His writing about culture, creativity and celebrity has also appeared in The New York Times, Entertainment Weekly, Men's Health, The Advocate and Tablet.
- From Decision-Making To Idea Generating: Matthew Weiner On Moving On From An All-Consuming Project
- Lessons In Patience, And Pivoting To Movies, From Mad Men's Matthew Weiner
- Zach Braff On His Giant Kickstarter Experiment, "Wish I Was Here"
- Los Angeles, 1969: Capturing Vintage California On "Mad Men"
- Matthew Weiner On Formula-Free Storytelling And The "Mad Men" Writers' Room
- Matthew Weiner On Advertising, Social Media, And The Eternal Nature of Storytelling
- Errol Morris On The Value Of Just Listening
- No Schmuck Bait: "The Good Wife" Creators On Adult Storytelling On Network TV
- Writing Is A Series Of Questions And Other Insights From YA Author And Editor David Levithan
- How To Translate A Brand Into A Smell
- How To Be Prolific: Guidelines For Getting It Done From Joss Whedon
- Get Depressed Or Move Forward: "Gasland Part II" And The Creative Energy That Comes from Attacking An Obstacle
- Noah Baumbach On Conversational Collaboration And Small Ideas That Don't Stay Small
- Matthew Weiner On Failure And Defiance In "Mad Men" And Moviemaking
- Robert Rodriguez On Creative Action: "You Don't Have To Know Anything; You Just Have To Start"