Co.Create

Infographic: How To Feel Happier And Less Stressed

Here are a few simple tricks to boost your mood (and some stats about how your bad mood is bad for you).

Are you down in the dumps? Wish you felt like clapping along to Pharrell? Happify can help. The company's digital brain games promise to boost feelings of happiness and fulfillment. If you're not convinced--or if you're too stressed to take a mid-day procrastination break--then the company's new infographic could be your happiness quick fix. According to "How to Beat Stress and Boost Happiness," 85% of the stuff we worry about most never even happens. But if it does, Happify has some simple solutions. Keep a potted plant on your desk at work, smile more (even if you don't feel like it), and give back. Helping others lowers stress and makes you feel like you've got more free time.

[Image: Flickr user Bryan Rosengrant]

Add New Comment

7 Comments

  • Thanks Jennifer, nice infographic - we'll be sharing it on.

    PS If only "46% of adults say they've yelled at their spouse, partner or children whilst stressed in the last month", are we safe to assume the other 54% are single and childless..?! ;)

  • Why mention massage and overlook making love? Making love has deeper effects and is largely available without appointments or costs.

  • Frank Purrkins

    Slide 4 reads, “People with stronger social relations have a 50% lower risk of mortality." Don't we all have a 100% risk of mortality?

  • Jon D. Andre

    Nothing beats meditating to battle stress (and understand your mind!). Check out meditationshift.com for a great course.